The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Man the part where you have to turn on the power in the hotel is getting me frustrated. I dont know whether to run away or fight

i ran, i used mines to slow down the runners and sprinted past the bloater

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man the part where you have to turn on the power in the hotel is getting me frustrated. I dont know whether to run away or fight

I mapped out my escape plan before hand and made sure I knew exactly where to run. After that it was easy.

My coworker placed mines and fought them in the stairwell.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
PN3c5JS.jpg

that's that Sony sh1t

:wow:

I hate the shooting :scusthov: love the game but not the shooting

Ur only supposed to shoot when all else fails, if ur going into each room blazing guns then ur playing the game wrong

:leostare:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated it at first but I realized that it was there to add to the tension.
I suck at it that's why i don't like it :deadrose: I'm scared to go on multiplayer later fortunately my boys a beast at video games so I simply let him carry us

Whats wrong with it to you?? It's amazing and fun. I'm sure you'll probably say something about weapon sway which can be upgraded to make it more accurate. Remember you're not some trained marine or Drake.

I mostly hate it cause I suck at it :ld: :heh:I also suck at shooting on uncharted 3 mp ...... I get a machine gun that fires fast shoot you and run away or stealth kill . :russ: the game is awesome ....my only real complaint is how someone is right in front of me and I'm swinging a melee weapon and it somehow misses them :dead: I'm still in the beginning and Tess saved me so many times . One time I missed all my shots got lit up goons and by the time I came back she killed everyone :russ:
I just escaped the subway while transporting Elle to the Capitol :whew: clickers had me pissed I kept dying till I finally realized I could sneak by only killing the runners and the clicker blocking the exit

Daps
Reppin
I suck at it that's why i don't like it :deadrose: I'm scared to go on multiplayer later fortunately my boys a beast at video games so I simply let him carry us

I mostly hate it cause I suck at it :ld: :heh:I also suck at shooting on uncharted 3 mp ...... I get a machine gun that fires fast shoot you and run away or stealth kill . :russ: the game is awesome ....my only real complaint is how someone is right in front of me and I'm swinging a melee weapon and it somehow misses them :dead: I'm still in the beginning and Tess saved me so many times . One time I missed all my shots got lit up goons and by the time I came back she killed everyone :russ:
I just escaped the subway while transporting Elle to the Capitol :whew: clickers had me pissed I kept dying till I finally realized I could sneak by only killing the runners and the clicker blocking the exit

lol i was stuck at that exact some shyt for a while until i figured out what to do.

The game's difficulty is no joke. It really makes you think of strategy on how to kill without being seen. You can definitely shoot your way through it but it's hit or miss. More often that not, i died when i said fukk the stealth and tried to barrell my way through it.

just got to the part where joel gives ellie the small handgun. I checked my stats and i'm only at 45% of the game completion.

I rather face the hunters than the clickers/bloaters/runners etc. They always give me the creeps. :whew:

Naughty Dog came through.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

I felt the same way about mgs revengeance. It was way too easy for me on normal and disgustingly hard on hard. I ended up just sending it back to Gamefly on some 'this game sucks' type ish. :deadmanny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol i was stuck at that exact some shyt for a while until i figured out what to do.

The game's difficulty is no joke. It really makes you think of strategy on how to kill without being seen. You can definitely shoot your way through it but it's hit or miss. More often that not, i died when i said fukk the stealth and tried to barrell my way through it.

just got to the part where joel gives ellie the small handgun. I checked my stats and i'm only at 45% of the game completion.

I rather face the hunters than the clickers/bloaters/runners etc. They always give me the creeps. :whew:

Naughty Dog came through.

Is there a way to check what may objective is :lupe: If I miss something that's said I get lost

Daps
Reppin
Is there a way to check what may objective is :lupe: If I miss something that's said I get lost

i turned off hints and the tutorial so i wouldn't know how frequent they tell you your objective. But sometimes if you're running around the game or stay in 1 spot, it tells you to press L3 on what to do next.