The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
you realize that she is still a teenager right? when she found out joel was trying to pass her off to tommy she ran off on some high risk shyt, so of course joel's not gonna tell her the truth about this because there's no telling what she would do, he just wants her to be safe

Word. She's just a teenager. You can't trust a 14 year old to make life or death decisions. However, I still don't believe that was the reasoning for Joel's decision not to tell her the truth. He just didn't want to lose another person he loved. Again though, can you really blame him? After losing every single person you've ever loved in gruesome fashion, would you have the strength to WILLINGLY let it happen again?

The moral and ethical complexities written into the end are :noah:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
i've been under the impression ellie knew she would have to sacrifice her life for a possible vaccine. it's a parasite that attaches to your brainstem. she's not dumb. i really don't know how joel could be so dumb.

towards the end, she gets depressed for no reason. i figure its because she knows what she has to do and is feeling some type of way about it.

i don't think dying was a problem for her. she pretty much came to grips with it when her and her friend both became infected. she was just biding time waiting for her turn. I think she was struggling with her not wanting it all to be for nothing. she mentions this to Joel. if the fireflies kill her and don't find a cure... ruining the only specimen known to be immune to the disease... talk about all for nothing...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Word. She's just a teenager. You can't trust a 14 year old to make life or death decisions. However, I still don't believe that was the reasoning for Joel's decision not to tell her the truth. He just didn't want to lose another person he loved. Again though, can you really blame him? After losing every single person you've ever loved in gruesome fashion, would you have the strength to WILLINGLY let it happen again?

The moral and ethical complexities written into the end are :noah:

yea they outdid themselves story-wise with this one

i still can't get over winter tho, that has to be in the top 10 video game sequences, i was :sadcam: and :wow: at the same damn time

Daps
Reppin
:damn: this game is way too hard for me. Or maybe i don't do what's necessary to survive.

Almost every encounter, I die multiple times before I continue. I'm thinking of switching to Normal but then that just defeats the purpose of starting on Hard.

I'm only 45% into the game and i've already played for 9 hours. :damn:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:damn: this game is way too hard for me. Or maybe i don't do what's necessary to survive.

Almost every encounter, I die multiple times before I continue. I'm thinking of switching to Normal but then that just defeats the purpose of starting on Hard.

shyt most of the time i ran unless it was not an option.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

:deadrose:
Some of the horde sequences later on will probably have you switching it to Normal breh. There is one that is EXTREMELY frustrating and I died 15 or so times on normal before I finally advanced.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose:
Some of the horde sequences later on will probably have you switching it to Normal breh. There is one that is EXTREMELY frustrating and I died 15 or so times on normal before I finally advanced.

Don't Fight if you don't have too....some of the metal gear experience helped with that...but also when fighting humans NEVER SHOOT...melee the hell out of regular humans. Ellie will help out...save all your bullets for clickers and stalkers.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Don't Fight if you don't have too....some of the metal gear experience helped with that...but also when fighting humans NEVER SHOOT...melee the hell out of regular humans. Ellie will help out...save all your bullets for clickers and stalkers.

No, there are sections of the game that is like horde mode. You have to stand your ground and fight...stealth is not an option. There are at least 4 or so sequences like that in the game. One specific fight much later in the game is brutal cuz you have extremely limited resources. It's during Winter.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Man the part where you have to turn on the power in the hotel is getting me frustrated. I dont know whether to run away or fight