The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'm 70% done havent played since monday.. yesterday was game 6.. todays my girls bday and tomorrows game 7.. i'm FIENDING brehs :to:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
is DLC for this game confirmed?

2 multi packs and 1 SP.

Game just fukked me on survivor mode. I saved and started to run and gun a short section to see if it was worth a scavenge...reloaded the save and now I'm completely out of ammo :damn:

Last time I do that shyt.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:aicmon:

This nikka Bill. First you gon have me hanging upside down from a refrigerator (not even one of those stainless steel joints) like a frozen slab of meat in those Rocky movies with runners and clickers coming at me. Then we make it through that clicker maze outside the church only for you to let your shotgun go off at the end when we get to those two runners chilling:stunnadahell: Now I got runners and clickers swarming on me. That shotgun is brolic, tho :wow:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:aicmon:

This nikka Bill. First you gon have me hanging upside down from a refrigerator (not even one of those stainless steel joints) like a frozen slab of meat in those Rocky movies with runners and clickers coming at me. Then we make it through that clicker maze outside the church only for you to let your shotgun go off at the end when we get to those two runners chilling:stunnadahell: Now I got runners and clickers swarming on me. That shotgun is brolic, tho :wow:

WIt01R3.png

:merchant:
That nikka heavy footed too, a nikka being 007 stealthy and this nikka clanking like he a skitter
8icDgzB.png

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Question about Bill
Where'd that nikka go after he helped us push the car? I looked away for a second? and lost that part. don't spoil me further, just want to know if he said where he'd be going

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
So that's what a bloater is?:damn:
That nikka busted into the gym like George Foreman throwing explosive grills.:stunnadahell:
Thankfully I had a Molotov left :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Joel didn't lie as much as he just omitted part of the truth. The doctors recording said they had been trying for a while and had found some people with the immunity (which is really just the virus mutating into a benign brain tumor). That part was true, Ellie knew that she would probably die in the procedure which is why if you notice the closer they get to the hospital the more depressed and internal she got.
What Ellie accepted in the end was that Joel just walked out of there with her and everything was OK. But she knew on the inside he prolly killed dozens of Fireflies including Marlene (which is true) and didn't tell her the whole truth about why he took her back. Joel did what fathers have been doing to their children for centuries, tell your kids everything is OK when everything is NOT ok.
Joel did what he had to do to keep his "daughter" alive. In that situation, many of us would have done the same or died trying. Does it make it right? No. Did it make it human and believable...yeah

:ohh: I didn't find the docs recording...was it in the operating room? That info changes everything. If she was the only immune one I woulda thought Joel's decision was kinda selfish, even though i wouldnt have really faulted him for it cuz its an incredibly tough choice with a lot of moral gray area, but if they'd failed with more immune people, Joel definitely made the right choice. Idk if Ellie is gonna accept his rationale in the sequel tho.

:hmph: next question, who would you pick for the role of Joel in a LoU movie?

my picks, Gerard Butler or Matthew Fox.

Matthew Fox circa the last seasons of LOST would be tight af.

Josh Brolin would be my choice, though. He'd be perfect for this role.

^^^
I agree. I'm currently in that chapter and Ellie>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your favorite female game partner.

fukk I can't wait to hop on MP I've been taking my sweet time with SP. I'm happy that SP is getting DLC too so this may not be the only story we see.

:krs: