The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You sure you're placing it right, the animation should take over when you get it to the wall.

I had a glitch really late in the game with it. Ellie would just get stuck in an animation going left and right. I would just restart the encounter.

Thanks ill re try today I got frustrated last night

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea this and Bioshock are tie for me at the moment. Bioshock Infinite went into territory that nobody wants to touch with the class and racial themes. Add to that the atmosphere, graphics, gameplay and the lore. Classic for me.

:dahell:
They weren't just saying it was GOTY, they were saying it was the best action/adventure game and better than UC2. Lot of silly talk was going on in that thread. They should've known better...don't ever count out Naughty Dog breh :birdman:

What is bioshock about? I keep hearing how good it is but the gameplay doesn't intrigue me. Put me on. And lol@ anyone saying tomb raider is goty. Its definitely a good game and a quality reboot but there is too much heat coming out for that to even be considered. I didn't even know we had a tomb raider thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
How far am I brehs?

I just met up with joels brother.

One thing I gotta say though if it hasn't been said already:

If you didn't go to war with that bloater in the hotel after turning on that generator you p*ssy as fukk :ufdup:

You still got a ways to go, I still haven't beat it yet but I'm ahead of you. Lot of amazing shyt happens. About that other thing...

I ran from that Bloater breh :lupe:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still got a ways to go, I still haven't beat it yet but I'm ahead of you. Lot of amazing shyt happens. About that other thing...

I ran from that Bloater breh :lupe:

I did too, I didn't have the ammo to handle that fool

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game makes me feel like the whole game is about Ellie and Joel and their bond and nothing else in the game really matters. the infection that spread around the world the supporting cast its all just background noise and it all comes down to Ellie and Joel to come together. for a guy to learn how to love again and let himself open up and for a girl that had nothing left to find something.

i guess the comparisons to Telltale's Walking Dead can't help but be made because that game felt the same way except this one feels like a movie you're watching and that one felt like a movie you were a part of.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
When i hit winter, i already considered this goty but now its my top game this gen.

its not even close breh. when they got you huntin that deer, its like your so focused on gettin that bih :ohlawd: then they hit you with the one 2. the feel of this game is amazing, i play for hours and im not EVEN bored (even when its real quiet and your just exploring. you dont know whats waiting around the corner. could be a horde of clickers or some crazy ass humans thru that next door :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You sure you're placing it right, the animation should take over when you get it to the wall.

I had a glitch really late in the game with it. Ellie would just get stuck in an animation going left and right. I would just restart the encounter.

I've only encountered one glitch. I was at a part where I need to throw Ellie over a fence to unlock the other side, and when i got the fence, she was just gone like :wtf:

I had to kill myself and restart from the checkpoint. other than that one time, she hasn't disappeared on me.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yung Ellie :wow:

i almost legit shyt myself when I powered up the generator and all kinds of mahfukkas was ready to feast on me

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yung Ellie :wow:

i almost legit shyt myself when I powered up the generator and all kinds of mahfukkas was ready to feast on me

Every generator from that point on had me shook :lupe:

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well..that was one emotional rollercoaster. and imma gonna do it all over again! game+ baby

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seen a post about that damn Bloater in the hotel...maaaan look LMAO. i laid down some bombs at the doors then pelted that fukker with molotov cocktails. apparently, its weak against fire.

bro tip: you'll find one in a crowd of runners/clickers. hit it with a cocktail without being detected and it will go ham..throwing bombs at the runners and clickers around it taking them out and itself. shyt works too good.