The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only have 3 negative things that I can say about this game....

1. AI doesn't react to your companions at all. I understand that it would make the game almost unplayable with the way the "cover" system works with the companions. But it still kinda breaks the immersion a little bit when Ellie is just crouching out in the open and guys stroll right past her.

2. The crafted items are very limited. When they first mentioned the crafting system they sorta gave the impression that it would be much more extensive.

3. The scripted encounters in the early tech demos seem alot better than the stuff in the actual game. That hotel encounter in the tech demo was ridiculous, and unless I missed it, I definitely didn't see that one in game.

But even with that, it's still one of the best games I've ever played period. Winter....:damn:

naw man..the end of Summer :sadbron:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
naw man..the end of Summer :sadbron:

remind in spoilers what happened with that again? I can only remember Fall and Winter right now.

Was that Sam turning and Henry shooting himself?

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've had that one happen a few times. What I'm talking about was at the end of the tech demo where you ambush a dude with the shotgun and while you are fighting another dude ambushes you. It had more of a cut scene vibe to it. But like dude said....I guess there is a certain way you have to play in order to trigger that stuff

If you notice sometimes after you pop or beat the shyt out of someone that they lay on their back or start crawling. Try aiming at them and see if it trigger dialogue.

My guess is that the E3 demo was just the best playthrough footage that they got out of who knows how many they went through.

Still, I imagine everybody had that :ooh: by the time it ended.

edit: ^^Yes that was the end of summer I had a lump in my throat after that. That's it though :birdman:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:whew:

playing ellie during the winter was straight brutal. ellie is straight merciless.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If they wanted to have the companion trigger ai, they would have had to make it more like mass effect where you can tell your companions where to go or at least some kind of input that makes Joel tell them *HIDE HIDE* before the enemy comes.

Sad that Ellie has caught more bodies than me in this game though.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I've had that one happen a few times. What I'm talking about was at the end of the tech demo where you ambush a dude with the shotgun and while you are fighting another dude ambushes you. It had more of a cut scene vibe to it. But like dude said....I guess there is a certain way you have to play in order to trigger that stuff

that's my sony :salute:

btw, can the non clickers see ur flashlight?

:dwillhuh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's my sony :salute:

btw, can the non clickers see ur flashlight?

:dwillhuh:

I pretty sure the flash light doesn't really alert anybody. I keep in on 24/7 and can still sneak up on people, even those that bright ass light is creeping up behind them.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
ellie vs carl from twd :hmph:

6gmMOnm.png
Carl would get thrown in the bushes breh.