The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
For those who finished it, how far am I in the game? Im at the Sewers, where:

You send Ellie and Sam through the window above a door, then Clickers and Runners swarm the room.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it was all good when stealth was an option but they keep taking it away. they keep putting me in shootouts or positions where you have to shoot a lot then they give you like 9 bullets. its not survival horror its horde mode with highly limited ammo.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Remember those clowns sayin Tomb Raider was game of the year?:pachaha:

U Act Like People Said That In Comparison This This Game, Which Wasn't Even Out...

- Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
it was all good when stealth was an option but they keep taking it away. they keep putting me in shootouts or positions where you have to shoot a lot then they give you like 9 bullets. its not survival horror its horde mode with highly limited ammo.

I hear people complaining that the game gives TOO much ammo and I tend to agree with them. You need to just learn how to aim. Invest in weapon sway breh. One properly thrown molotov or shrapnel bomb will easily take out like 4 clickers.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Breh, u gotta do more then use guns. Lay nail bombs down, use smoke bombs/molotov combos, craft a melee weapon with spikes. You actually have to improvise in a lot of these situations and that's the beauty of it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I hear people complaining that the game gives TOO much ammo and I tend to agree with them. You need to just learn how to aim. Invest in weapon sway breh. One properly thrown molotov or shrapnel bomb will easily take out like 4 clickers.

Yea if you explore every room available and have a shiv for secret rooms, you will never run out of ammo or supplies to craft. I had to craft shyt I didn't need because I was so loaded on a specific item and couldn't pick up another

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I'm almost to the end of this game. unless it pulls off a Hail Mary in the final stretch i still got Bioshock Infinite as my GOTY.

Yea this and Bioshock are tie for me at the moment. Bioshock Infinite went into territory that nobody wants to touch with the class and racial themes. Add to that the atmosphere, graphics, gameplay and the lore. Classic for me.

U Act Like People Said That In Comparison This This Game, Which Wasn't Even Out...

:dahell:
They weren't just saying it was GOTY, they were saying it was the best action/adventure game and better than UC2. Lot of silly talk was going on in that thread. They should've known better...don't ever count out Naughty Dog breh :birdman:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yea if you explore every room available and have a shiv for secret rooms, you will never run out of ammo or supplies to craft. I had to craft shyt I didn't need because I was so loaded on a specific item and couldn't pick up another

I only use shivs for locked doors now, fukk wasting them on clickers. I got shiv master anyway :ahh:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They weren't just saying it was GOTY, they were saying it was the best action/adventure game and better than UC2. Lot of silly talk was going on in that thread. They should've known better...don't ever count out Naughty Dog breh :birdman:

How Can People Judge A Game Or Call It GOTY When It Isnt Even Out?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
How far am I brehs?

I just met up with joels brother.

One thing I gotta say though if it hasn't been said already:

If you didn't go to war with that bloater in the hotel after turning on that generator you p*ssy as fukk :ufdup: