The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
You can easily beat some of the hardest parts of the game by just using stealth. You don't have to run and kill all of the enemies. In fact, I'd highly recommend using stealth near the end of the game otherwise you'd just get frustrated.

I was just thinking about them turning this into a Hollywood movie. I can easily see it happening. Ideally, they should get Josh Brolin to play Joel and Ellen Page to play Ellie :yeshrug:

Not really...those stand-off portions of the game later on are brutal. I just beat one part and it took me about 12 deaths cuz I only had about 4 rifle bullets and 3 arrows. The only way I got extra ammo was off those I killed.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Brehs help :to:

im at the part in like the middle of the city with a lot of water. What do I do with the floating pallet?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some areas of the game is more than just a game to me. :to: The part
where Ellie runs off with the horse and that next scenario and dialogue was touching. I'm just blown away at this point by the detail put into the game and graphically it's not the best but detail wise it holds it's own.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs help :to:

im at the part in like the middle of the city with a lot of water. What do I do with the floating pallet?

take it over to Ellie so she can hop on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is truly the best survival game I ever played. I love how supplies or scarce. I feel like I have to be strategic with each bullet I use. The crafting in this game is just :wow:.

This to me is how the RE series should play out.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Who wants to squad up on MP after the game? Im tired of idiots who keep running off on their own, get killed, and just waste lives. Please have mics so we can communicate. Sorry for earlier @lamont614 I had to dip for a second

Last edited by a moderator:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully will have my copy tomorrow.
Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:damn: I did but the hoe just stands thurr

You sure you're placing it right, the animation should take over when you get it to the wall.

I had a glitch really late in the game with it. Ellie would just get stuck in an animation going left and right. I would just restart the encounter.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think there's a line in the trailer that's like a direct reference to something towards the end of the game.
Something to the effect of Ellie saying something to the effect of everything we did and went through couldn't have been all for nothing. at the point of the game i'm at now it just said Fall and we're going to see his brother. after Tess died i'm not even sure what Joel and Ellie are doing anymore. they were sent to drop her off to people that are already dead so past the drop off point they're just operating on assumption. i don't know if his brother is gonna be the savior they thought he was
i don't necessarily want to be told if i'm right or wrong just some random musings.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think there's a line in the trailer that's like a direct reference to something towards the end of the game.
Something to the effect of Ellie saying something to the effect of everything we did and went through couldn't have been all for nothing. at the point of the game i'm at now it just said Fall and we're going to see his brother. after Tess died i'm not even sure what Joel and Ellie are doing anymore. they were sent to drop her off to people that are already dead so past the drop off point they're just operating on assumption. i don't know if his brother is gonna be the savior they thought he was
i don't necessarily want to be told if i'm right or wrong just some random musings.

Well Tommy used to run with the Fireflies, so Joel is going over there on the assumption that his brother can make contact. Unless you already got this and I can't really say anything else without dropping spoilers.

I'm already feenin to play that survivor mode. Game is that damn good. I've been trying to dig into the multiplayer today.... It took like three in-game weeks to click, but I'm liking it so far. Don't know if I'm going to make it to those 2 faction campaign trophies though.