The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok i just reached what has been the worst part of the game so far. there's a mob on infected all running at you and there's at least three clickers in the mob i got somebody else with me but they're no help and i end up trying to get the ones that aren't one hit kills off me and a clicker gets me from behind.

is it the black kid :aicmon:. im in a similar situation and i don't know how to play it. used all my cocktails and nail bombs

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
ok i just reached what has been the worst part of the game so far. there's a mob on infected all running at you and there's at least three clickers in the mob i got somebody else with me but they're no help and i end up trying to get the ones that aren't one hit kills off me and a clicker gets me from behind.

Are you talking about the part where you and Henry are in that room & you're waiting on Ellie & Sam to open the door from the outside? Hold off the mob and wait for Ellie to yell "We got it!" As soon as you hear it, run immediately for the door. You don't have to kill them all (in fact, I don't even think you can).

Hold them off using molotov cocktails and nail bombs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
is it the black kid :aicmon:. im in a similar situation and i don't know how to play it. used all my cocktails and nail bombs
the kids went through a door over the top and its me and Henry while they try to get the door open. i had a few cocktails and used them to make it through. i probably wouldn't have been able to get through without them.

there's a part after that involving a sniper that's just as bad. several guys flank you while a sniper shoots at you. my ammo was real limited. i ran down the left side behind abandon buildings and ran into the house up the stairs ignoring the enemies.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I was in a fight with some humans. Got flanked by a dude with a bat. Ellie stabbed him in the neck like a pencil or something and screamed out 'GET OFF HIM'. I was like :leon: :ooh:. I gun butted him with the shotty and then blasted his face off.:pacspit:

I also got melee killed by a regular human who rammed my head into a cement traffic bollard :scusthov:
CleLH.png

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
You can easily beat some of the hardest parts of the game by just using stealth. You don't have to run and kill all of the enemies. In fact, I'd highly recommend using stealth near the end of the game otherwise you'd just get frustrated.

I was just thinking about them turning this into a Hollywood movie. I can easily see it happening. Ideally, they should get Josh Brolin to play Joel and Ellen Page to play Ellie :yeshrug:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
You can easily beat some of the hardest parts of the game by just using stealth. You don't have to run and kill all of the enemies. In fact, I'd highly recommend using stealth near the end of the game otherwise you'd just get frustrated.

I was just thinking about them turning this into a Hollywood movie. I can easily see it happening. Ideally, they should get Josh Brolin to play Joel and Ellen Page to play Ellie :yeshrug:

I'm going to use stealth on my hard playthrough. It's kind of hard to do it for me on the first playthrough bc I don't know where the hell to go.:patrice:

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love how this shyt makes you explore. like "oh you done cleared out a building full of infected/clickers and you just gonna go to the next area? nikka you know you need some alcohol and scissor pieces! you better search this building room by room!"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That part was easy and very intense. I only needed about one molotov and one bomb to hold them off initially and then I shotgunned my way around until the door was opened.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That part was easy and very intense. I only needed about one molotov and one bomb to hold them off initially and then I shotgunned my way around until the door was opened.

aint easy for me :tdogg:

edit: got it :wow:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How long is this game for y'all? I'm only about 2 hours in on norm, just made it to the part the demo starts downtown. It says 18% so im assuming about 10 hours.

Don't take the % as an accurate presentation of where you are. Some short chapters go. Up a lot, while longer chapters don't move % much.

Took me 18:49:48 on hard mode with listen off to complete. I almost searched everything except a few places I was locked out of because I went a little too far.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Don't take the % as an accurate presentation of where you are. Some short chapters go. Up a lot, while longer chapters don't move % much.

Took me 18:49:48 on hard mode with listen off to complete. I almost searched everything except a few places I was locked out of because I went a little too far.

I started playing again and you're right. The writing is superb so far, my only complaint is the a.i. at times. Ellie kept getting me spotted at one point and they never went after her even though I was completely hidden, they came after me. I had to restart the whole section because it seemed like she was in a respawn loop lol

Daps
Reppin
i'm 4 hours into the game and i just got to the capital hill part where
tess dies

is that 50% of the game?