The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Im gonna have to play it on hard after beasting online, my game just improved so much, them bloaters gonna feel like taking candy from a baby :youngsabo:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont know how it happened but i'm nice all of a sudden. i've finally got the proper patience and strategy to kill entire teams solo. killing 1 dude and waitin for his team to come to rez him :jawalrus: setting up numerous bomb traps near eachother, so if one person dies, his team will trigger another bomb. plus my new method of just runnin up to a group of fireflies, droppin a bomb, and jettin out of there :ohlawd:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
anybody look at the concept art in the bonuses section shyt is creepy specialy that pic of dave hunting ellie it could be some previews of the sngle player dlc :ohhh:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the easiest way to kill those blob looking clickers? Motherfukkers always rip my head apart.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got to Henry again on my second playthrough.

This game is a fukking masterpiece. If you pay attention to the amount of detail put into the world it's almost staggering. I'm more impressed by the environment and detail in this PS3 game than in any game I've played for my PC on highest graphics. I'm dead ass serious too. There's more shyt to actually admire here than textures and pixels in the latter.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
maaaan yall dudes be trollin, everytime i add somebody they turn out to be hot gawbage in this shyt and i wind up doing all the work and still losing :snoop:.....
I'll admit the one time i played with u i was shyt because that was literally my third time playing multi...but I've turned into a beast now breh :wow: me and my squad be making teams quit and shyt halfway thru the match it ain't even fair no more

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just got to Henry again on my second playthrough.

This game is a fukking masterpiece. If you pay attention to the amount of detail put into the world it's almost staggering. I'm more impressed by the environment and detail in this PS3 game than in any game I've played for my PC on highest graphics. I'm dead ass serious too. There's more shyt to actually admire here than textures and pixels in the latter.
Can you imagine how incredible another last of us game will be on the ps4. I cant believe im alive to experience this gen friend. This is going to be a renaissance era in gaming now that xbox is close enough to run high end games this generation.