The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'll admit the one time i played with u i was shyt because that was literally my third time playing multi...but I've turned into a beast now breh :wow: me and my squad be making teams quit and shyt halfway thru the match it ain't even fair no more
imma link up with u soon to prove this shyt :wtb: cuz u were a serious liability that first time :sadcam:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've become so great all of a sudden :wow:

i pick party matches, so the enemies are more likely to stick together. my setup is revolver, bow, machete, the perk so they can't see me in listen mode, brawler 2 and reviver 1. my first goal in a match is to craft at least 3 bombs and 1 cocktail. usually setting the nail bombs about 10 ft apart. when one goes off, i promise their team will set off the other two almost immediately. when i'm not using nail bombs like that, best way is to catch 3-4 of them together, run up to them, drop the bomb and run away -- instant 3-4 ppl down.

and once you get the hang of the bow, there is really no stopping you. i've taken out entire teams several times over with the bow. one of the most OP weapons in the game. also gotta use my machete for when the game is almost closing. :wow: that's where brawler comes in, you get extra hits in and health back for each hit. so you're basically going to win every brawl with it

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Play with people with mics and you'll notice a huge difference online. If you're out there solo against goons who are communicating you don't stand a chance.
hell yea, a true "team" mp....plus it seem like when u the only one with a mic mufukkas dont listen for shyt :leostare:

s

:heh: yea i kno....me with that bow and arrow now is a scary sight :whew: I'll b on tonight tho
imma be on in a lil bit

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka I was raging like COD tonight. So many stupid players. I hopped on survivor mode and Cats were just literally standing above downed players with them crawling around them like babies not reviving them. And these were 40+ ranked players

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka I was raging like COD tonight. So many stupid players. I hopped on survivor mode and Cats were just literally standing above downed players with them crawling around them like babies not reviving them. And these were 40+ ranked players
Multiplayer is trash. Headshots with sniper rifle downs opponents that can be healed. shyt is Garbage bruh. You cant put a bandage on a rifle bullet to the fukkin head.