The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My favorite part of the Winter chapter was when you woke up after spending the night with Joel and the guys were outside scouting around for Ellie. That whole sequence and everything after it was :ohlawd: I just loved the feel of holding a shotty with a little girl. shyt felt gangsta as fukk.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm going through this for the 2nd time, idk how I missed it the first time, but I found Sarah's birthday card to Joel at the very beginning :to:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
humans ain't shyt. when the going gets tough.. we all about self. you see that theme throughout the entire game. we ain't worth saving. I love this fukkin game........

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i agree winter is the best section of a game i have ever played and i actualy liked playing with ellie more than joel..her knife kills were vicious as shyt :wow:...the part where i got shook the most in this game surprisingly didnt even have to do with any infected but it was when you had already stabbed david twice in the back in the restaurant and out of nowhere he goes full retard and starts running at u with the machete..i was like :sadcam: the first time he caught me and killed me with that machete...this game had so many great fukking moments goddamn

Okay, no lie because normally I really fukking suck at shyt like this but I must've accidentally found an exploit or something because I killed David the first time around in all of two minutes. After I beat him the first thing I thought actually was: "Okay, I must've done something the game didn't prepare for".

Somewhere near the start is a table block with no plates around it (not sure if there's more plates on Hard mode but this was Normal), and I just sat on the other end, circled around him as he snuck up on me and stabbed him, then I literally ran and crouched at the same spot, and got to repeat it with no problem whatsoever. What happened then might've been a stroke of luck, but I ran to the same spot and snuck around as he ran at my position, but instead of turning the corner he crouched behind it (he does that quite regularly apparently). Then I just snuck back to him, waited until he turned away and wham, that was it.

I actually think most people fukk up because they panic once David starts running and I just got lucky to feel powerful as shyt hitting him twice with no repercussions whatsoever.

TH29

Rookie
Daps
The game is amazing. Definitely one of my favorite games of this gen. I am about to start my second play through on survival mode. The multiplayer is fun as well. My rank is still low, I think I am at rank 5, but the game is very fun. It is definitely different than anything I have ever played. Also linking it to your facebook adds a new dynamic as people from your facebook join your clan or even possibly die when you don't manage to get enough supplies. I definitely see myself playing it for a while. I just wish they would go ahead and release some info about the planned dlc.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So many noobs online, getting frustrating if I don't play with the homeboys.
I kill 11 dudes, and these fags can't even kill one :what: I got 168 survivors so I gotta score high but playing only 6 rounds ain't cutting it.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So many noobs online, getting frustrating if I don't play with the homeboys.
I kill 11 dudes, and these fags can't even kill one :what: I got 168 survivors so I gotta score high but playing only 6 rounds ain't cutting it.
whats yo psn breh cuz i cant get past 106 survivors by myself and these other niccas dont play enuff :smugdraper:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
havent played throught it all the way yet im still at the part where you have to outrun the zombies in the highschool

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My favorite part of the Winter chapter was when you woke up after spending the night with Joel and the guys were outside scouting around for Ellie. That whole sequence and everything after it was :ohlawd: I just loved the feel of holding a shotty with a little girl. shyt felt gangsta as fukk.
You ain't lying. shyt was just :ohlawd: