The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka again you can't be serious with that shyt. Foh the worse person in the whole game was a white dude.

You are clearly an idiot.
The "worse" person in the game being a white dude (in your opinion) has nothing to do with their portrayal of Black people. The climactic kill to finalize the arc of the storyline was that of a Black person. The only other Black character with leadership potential killed himself, but not before proving he was a cowardly wimp who left the protagonists to die.

Again, im not into that

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
axNZnY2_460sa.gif

Daps
Reppin
Game got boring real quick. I completed it on Hard then tried to get the trophes but get bored as fukk midway. Haven't touched the single player since.

Multi was fun but only 2 modes make it real boring and people are so concerned on executions and downs that they don't even heal you.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:whew: i dnt care if im late but i just finished this shyt and i am speechless brehs :wow: like other nigas have said in this thread for me this is the GOAT gaming experience i have EVER played...this selfish nikka joel gave up finding a cure just to fill the void the death of his daughter left in his heart and then have the audacity to lie about it to ellie :smh: although he did that shyt i cnt hate tho cus that was a "human" decision he made he really loved ellie :to:

the pacing of this game is fukking perfect...that scene with the giraffe is the most beautiful and serene shyt i have ever seen in a game :ohlawd:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game really ruined my taste. I haven't really cared to play other titles besides little small shyt since beating this. GTA V and next gen needs to hurry the fukk up.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game really ruined my taste. I haven't really cared to play other titles besides little small shyt since beating this. GTA V and next gen needs to hurry the fukk up.

breh, i've never been so starved for DLC in my life :damn:

just give us some co-op missions like uncharted 3, and a horde mode similar to the ellie/dave scene.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
My brehs add me Im ready to go in on multi. I had to rank up a little to get my perks/ learning Curve up but now I'm good.

psn igohardmob

BTW what's good with that God of war level when you get to the faces that blow out fire shyt is just :damn: status

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
My brehs add me Im ready to go in on multi. I had to rank up a little to get my perks/ learning Curve up but now I'm good.

psn igohardmob

BTW what's good with that God of war level when you get to the faces that blow out fire shyt is just :damn: status

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:whew: i dnt care if im late but i just finished this shyt and i am speechless brehs :wow: like other nigas have said in this thread for me this is the GOAT gaming experience i have EVER played...this selfish nikka joel gave up finding a cure just to fill the void the death of his daughter left in his heart and then have the audacity to lie about it to ellie :smh: although he did that shyt i cnt hate tho cus that was a "human" decision he made he really loved ellie :to:

the pacing of this game is fukking perfect...that scene with the giraffe is the most beautiful and serene shyt i have ever seen in a game :ohlawd:

Another thing about Joel's decision, which I forgot to mention when I made my last post about it...

The biggest reason, perhaps even the sole reason he believes humanity is beyond saving, is that Sarah wasn't killed by Infected, she was killed by a human. A human ordered to kill her by other humans. Orders coming from the government. The people who are supposed to keep this shyt together when things start falling apart. Right there and then, in the fukking prologue of all places, Joel learned that humanity ain't shyt.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
brehs winter was prob the goat gaming experience ive ever had, initially i was like :beli: playin with ellie gonna be lame as shyt, shyt reminded me of playin as clank in ratchet and clank but then as i got further and further thru it i was doin the :ohhh:at literally everything that happened. that scumbag cac david mustve killed me like 10 times in the restaurant :dead: thought it was perfect how we got to play as ellie at the very end after joel drives back to tommys place, great ending.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
brehs winter was prob the goat gaming experience ive ever had, initially i was like :beli: playin with ellie gonna be lame as shyt, shyt reminded me of playin as clank in ratchet and clank but then as i got further and further thru it i was doin the :ohhh:at literally everything that happened. that scumbag cac david mustve killed me like 10 times in the restaurant :dead: thought it was perfect how we got to play as ellie at the very end after joel drives back to tommys place, great ending.

i agree winter is the best section of a game i have ever played and i actualy liked playing with ellie more than joel..her knife kills were vicious as shyt :wow:...the part where i got shook the most in this game surprisingly didnt even have to do with any infected but it was when you had already stabbed david twice in the back in the restaurant and out of nowhere he goes full retard and starts running at u with the machete..i was like :sadcam: the first time he caught me and killed me with that machete...this game had so many great fukking moments goddamn