The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nikka I was raging like COD tonight. So many stupid players. I hopped on survivor mode and Cats were just literally standing above downed players with them crawling around them like babies not reviving them. And these were 40+ ranked players
i invited u a few times to get u sum dubs but u aint accept breh :patrice:.....that mlk dude dun got better but gawd lee this nicca be stealing his ass off :smh:....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100% of the population at risk and I chose the bugged long distance kills :damn:
that mission is basically impossible. i don't know how far you've got hit somebody for it to be considered LD, but i've sniped nikkas across the map with the sniper rifle and still didn't get it

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
that mission is basically impossible. i don't know how far you've got hit somebody for it to be considered LD, but i've sniped nikkas across the map with the sniper rifle and still didn't get it
Bruh, I think you to hit them with one shot. cause I shot two nikkas @ the same truck, only one counted :damn: fukking sniper only works when I'm on the receiving end :beli:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:skip: I be on a rampage all game breh...cnt help it if i steal some executions :manny: everything is fair game to me
:smugfavre:
I keep telling nikkas if they save me with bodies around I'll snatch executions too :russ:
:smh: yall letting me know yall not on my lvl....i drop 15 bodies by myself and get 11 executions no problem :smugdraper:...almost nvr get out gunned, pretty much only get killed by malatovs :yeshrug:.....i just dont need to steal to have a good game :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:smh: yall letting me know yall not on my lvl....i drop 15 bodies by myself and get 11 executions no problem :smugdraper:...almost nvr get out gunned, pretty much only get killed by malatovs :yeshrug:.....i just dont need to steal to have a good game :manny:
What's your max score? I done did 7900 :win:
What's your max clan number? 168 :win:
You already added me breh? We gotta make nikkas mad :lolbron:
What's your PSN id?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:usure:

Breh tbh I only been playing multiplayer for like a week now and i already keeping up with the best of em....imagine if i been playing this shyt from launch date:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who tryna rock later on tonight? I was supposed to get on the other day but I got tired and plus my PS3 was in my brother room. I need to put in work to rise my clan up.