The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just love playing survivor online
Nikkas begging me to save them and I just want my teammates to die so I can get a higher score :lolbron:

:russ:

Hope I don't end up on your team. I think it's way more fun when everyone cooperates. Every time I've played a game where people try to solo we get gang raped but I've had games where just the teamwork of two players can make a serious comeback.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:russ:

Hope I don't end up on your team. I think it's way more fun when everyone cooperates. Every time I've played a game where people try to solo we get gang raped but I've had games where just the teamwork of two players can make a serious comeback.
Breh, you get so much stuff when you're the last guy, yeah you get gang raped most of the times but when I'ts 2 on 1 against me I almost never die cause I always get them cocktails and bombs :win: from the boxes.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Copping this game tomorrow...bless me with some tips i should know before starting this shyt brehs
Make good use of bottle/bricks and nail bombs/molotovs

I didn't get a good hang on the mechanics of that until towards the end and could have saved myself a lot of deaths. :wow:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Make good use of bottle/bricks and nail bombs/molotovs

I didn't get a good hang on the mechanics of that until towards the end and could have saved myself a lot of deaths. :wow:
what difficulty did you play on? is this shyt hard? i heard those zombie monsters can kill u in one hit :wow:...i havent read this thread yet btw

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
what difficulty did you play on? is this shyt hard? i heard those zombie monsters can kill u in one hit :wow:...i havent read this thread yet btw
I played on normal. It's not hard at all imo, but it can be frustrating if you aren't patient. You will have to spend some time watching the patterns of the enemies and planning your attacks.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat this shyt the other day, game was way overhyped

Perhaps cacs had a different experience,
all the Black people in the game died on some ho shyt tho, fukk that

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you can't be serious.

Celebrate that cac shooting the Black sista in the face all u want to, or the cowardly brother clappin himself when his brother turned, after he pussed out and left them stranded earlier of course

Im not into that

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Celebrate that cac shooting the Black sista in the face all u want to, or the cowardly brother clappin himself when his brother turned, after he pussed out and left them stranded earlier of course

Im not into that
nikka again you can't be serious with that shyt. Foh the worse person in the whole game was a white dude.