The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ayo you rated this thread yet never played it...

explain yourself you salty fanboy ass nikka

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just finished the game, the ending was crack.

But on the real, as great as the ending might be, we need to talk about something far more important...

The fact that Joel went completely HAM by winter time. When he left the cabin and guys were actually running away as you killed them, that "I believe him" line when he tortured those two guys, shooting the trash talking Firefly in his nutsack like three times, dude was a fukking demon.

I mean, Joel was established as being a hardcore motherfukker very early with Tess and double confirmed when Ellie asked him about if he's killed innocents after the ambush and Joel was like "Hrmph", but I figured he'd grow softer, gentler as he spent more time with her rather than the other way around.

That's why this shyt would never work as a Hollywood movie, no studio would allow the main character to be more demonic than the bad guys he faces (David being the exception).
Joel was a demon and the experience of the last of us turned him back to his demonic ways. At some point he fell in love with Ellie and would rather set the world back than give any hope of finding a cure. I guess he figured he'd rather live in a world of pestilence with Ellie than to live in filth without her.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
multiplayer is pissing me off, don't know why these stupid mask and hats mean so much to me :heh:

ND bullshytting with the DLC, we need more multiplayer gameplay modes.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I haven't played MP in like a week. Haven't had time lately...

i aint played since i beat both firefly and hunter mission week 12
that why i give uc2 cuz of the mp the slight edge right now they need to hurry up and drop that dlc

im hearing we wont see no dlc til sept :sadcam:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
multi can be at times frustrating and very rewarding. I love it... lol
running around solo is not conducive to success. teamwork is highly beneficial.
marking enemies and bombs.. healing teammates... gifting.. and moving in groups
can change the flow of a game...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
multi can be at times frustrating and very rewarding. I love it... lol
running around solo is not conducive to success. teamwork is highly beneficial.
marking enemies and bombs.. healing teammates... gifting.. and moving in groups
can change the flow of a game...

Co-sign. Also shyt is extra fun and convenient when everyone on your team is on mics. I had a game where we were getting worked over but me and another guy made a crazy ass comeback in sudden death (00:08) and won. All it took was communication, traps, molotov cocktails like a motherfukker. The losing team was furious. :russ:

I beat the game a day ago and I completely understand the choice Joel made and I ain't even mad he made that decision. Seeing how fukked up the world already was, the vaccine wouldn't have done much good. I came in that operating room blastin' like a revenge film. I even killed the female assistant who called me a monster :birdman:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
About the ending:

I think the point was long made that humanity was beyond saving. Keep in mind the biggest threat to the safe haven that Tommy was setting up weren't Runners or Clickers, it were humans.

Same goes for David's group. You think those guy would benefit from having a vaccine? They were hunting and eating people.

Another thing regarding David's group, I kinda wish they hadn't made him evil. I guess an antagonist was necessary for Ellie's development into the demonic side, but it would've been far more confronting to fight characters who weren't evil but just looking out for their own just like Joel and Ellie were. That shyt would've really fukked with your head and emphasize some of the stuff Tommy said about his time running with Joel (the stuff he still had nightmares about).

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If Naughty Dog does a DLC episode, I feel they could make it about Ish. Reading his journals felt like he was a protagonist of another story.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If Naughty Dog does a DLC episode, I feel they could make it about Ish. Reading his journals felt like he was a protagonist of another story.

That would be cool, although I'm betting on prequel stuff with Joel and Tommy which would also allow them to give us more on the relationship between Joel and Tess.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That would be cool, although I'm betting on prequel stuff with Joel and Tommy which would also allow them to give us more on the relationship between Joel and Tess.

I'd like that too. The way Tommy put it Joel was straight badass demonic but then you already know that playing the game lol.
Would be nice to play with a younger and faster Joel though. :wow: