The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I FINALLY beat this game. Told myself I was gonna avoid this thread at all costs until I finish it

That ending man........:wow::wow::wow: shyt is gonna stick with me for a LONG time. that was some heavy shyt.

I can't front, I understood why Joel did what he did He developed a strong Father/Daughter bond with Ellie, plus the pain of losing a child before made him want to protect that girl at all costs.

Ellie on the other hand, while she cares for Joel she had no problems with sacrificing her life to save the world for the greater good. Even If Joel did know that at the time I wonder if Joel would've able to go through with it.

that very last scene was powerful :to: I'm sitting here thinking in my mind, Will Ellie found out? Will Joel's choice come back to haunt him? Will they luck out somehow and another cure will surface? Man.....

Game is 10 out of 10. One of the best endings I've seen period.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even If Joel did know that at the time I wonder if Joel would've able to go through with it.
[/SPOILER]

joel understood she'd more than likely sacrifice her life for a possible cure. dude just looked at the situation for what it was and chose personal happiness over a greater good. i cant really blame him :manny:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
joel understood she'd more than likely sacrifice her life for a possible cure. dude just looked at the situation for what it was and chose personal happiness over a greater good. i cant really blame him :manny:

Yeah I agree. I had no issue with what he did, plus the fact that the procedure might not even work?? Yeah fukk that, He did the right thing.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
A couple complaints I have with the game
-online is too team reliant. Its fun when you got people that know what the hell they are doing. But your going to be hard pressed to take over if your down in score

-Bow :comeon:

and why the hell is there no co-op missions or horde cmon naughty dog feed us!:noah:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished

:wow::wow::wow:

greatest game i ever played, that ending :wow::wow::wow:

the pacing was PERFECT

game highlights to me:
- getting to play as ellie hunting the deer, getting that all alone feeling after spending the entrie game as joel
- the david boss fight had to the creepiest level in gaming history, i was running for my damn life in that restaurant
- and of course, that ending. its still haunting me a day later. im on joel's side here, but that moral dilemma was a mind-fukk
- teared up moments: sara dying in the beginning, those damn giraffes, my n1ggas sam and henry :wow:, when ellie finally killed david, her soul was lost in that moment, and the ending when joel was carrying elle through the hospital... just like he carried sarah in the beginning of the game :to:

goat game brehs

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh...the fact that David was :sitdown: and they didn't have to say it, Joel goin ham on those hunters...that twist at the start of the chapter...the SNOW EFFECTS :lawd:

but the BIGGEST :to:

Sam and Henry my nikkas....i hate it had to be them

goat character development... didnt feel cheesy or forced... cant even think of another game fukking with this in terms of emotional impact

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
goat character development... didnt feel cheesy or forced... cant even think of another game fukking with this in terms of emotional impact

:damn: that character development, it's literally what RE, Walking Dead (show), etc should be in the zombie genre. Forget even that this story is top notch the ending had closure but still left me like :why: are you feeding me so much Naughty Dog your setting up another epic sequel by what transpired :wow:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: that character development, it's literally what RE, Walking Dead (show), etc should be in the zombie genre. Forget even that this story is top notch the ending had closure but still left me like :why: are you feeding me so much Naughty Dog your setting up another epic sequel by what transpired :wow:

naughty dog da gawds :bow:

yep, this is light years ahead of the tv walking dead... its embarrassing

im still reading different opinions and theories on the ending... cant get enough... fukkin crack... bout to start a game plus on hard :lupe:

i really hope they dont do a sequel, but its gonna be a sure fire cash cow, so they almost HAVE to

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk it...

Naughty GAWDs should make a TV series out of this.

:leostare:

I'm positive it'll be better than TWD

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ending :favre:

Finished a couple minutes ago. I don't know about Joel. :patrice:

Do you choose personal happiness over the greater good? Do you sacrifice someone you love to ensure the well being of everyone else when you know that person is willing to be sacrificed, willing to save the human race.

She was willing to die for the greater good and not only did he deny her that chance, he lied to her about it, told her there was no hope.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Naughty God said they left the ending open on purpose like that. That way they can have a sequel if they want to(the initial plan isn't to though)