'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
More infected is exactly how this show will fukk itself up. Keep them to a minimum but always make their presence extremely dangerous like in S1 is the right choice.

IMO the best post-apocalyptic shows/movies are the ones that follow that formula. I wouldn't have minded a little more action, but in general I like when the zombies/infected/whatever are more of a presence you constantly have to fear more so than actually have to fight. So that you can focus on the other stuff, how people interact, try to survive, organize themselves, end up being at least as dangerous to each other than the infected, etc. That's basically what Joel tells Ellie before they start the journey iirc, that the open zone is dangerous because of the people more so than the infected, who aren't that many.

Anyway really enjoyed this first season (have never played the game) even though I feel that it kind of ended abruptly and that it somewhat was rushed at moments.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
IMO the best post-apocalyptic shows/movies are the ones that follow that formula. I wouldn't have minded a little more action, but in general I like when the zombies/infected/whatever are more of a presence you constantly have to fear more so than actually have to fight. So that you can focus on the other stuff, how people interact, try to survive, organize themselves, end up being at least as dangerous to each other than the infected, etc. That's basically what Joel tells Ellie before they start the journey iirc, that the open zone is dangerous because of the people more so than the infected, who aren't that many.

Anyway really enjoyed this first season (have never played the game) even though I feel that it kind of ended abruptly and that it somewhat was rushed at moments.
You should play the game breh. The story and acting is great.

shonuff

All Star
Daps

in my opinion they should have just released the last two episodesa t the same time or just made it all once big episode for a two hour finale

but HBO dont like shows fukking up their schedule like that.

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
You should play the game breh. The story and acting is great.

Haven't played video games in like 20 years, would love to somehow get back into it but I don't have enough time to the stuff I want to as it is already

in my opinion they should have just released the last two episodesa t the same time or just made it all once big episode for a two hour finale

but HBO dont like shows fukking up their schedule like that.

I must say I was surprised the last episode was that short. And half of it almost felt like an epilogue. Anyway I always wait for all the episodes to be out so when and how they are released don't matter to me tbh

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Haven't played video games in like 20 years, would love to somehow get back into it but I don't have enough time to the stuff I want to as it is already

I must say I was surprised the last episode was that short. And half of it almost felt like an epilogue. Anyway I always wait for all the episodes to be out so when and how they are released don't matter to me tbh
You don't have to.play it - you can watch the whole game as a "movie" on YouTube

Just type in Last of Us walkthrough - its like 3 or 4 hours total

As a game its really a bunch of scenes connected by some game play fighting , shooting or moving around - the rest you're just watching what goes on -

IMO the game is way better than the show but I played the game so that made it a lot better an experience since you're interacting in the story

But you can just watch the story and it would take nothing away by not playing ....

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
You don't have to.play it - you can watch the whole game as a "movie" on YouTube

Just type in Last of Us walkthrough - its like 3 or 4 hours total

As a game its really a bunch of scenes connected by some game play fighting , shooting or moving around - the rest you're just watching what goes on -

IMO the game is way better than the show but I played the game so that made it a lot better an experience since you're interacting in the story

But you can just watch the story and it would take nothing away by not playing ....

Oh shyt, had no idea such stuff was on youtube, might have to check it out indeed :ohhh:

Thx for that info :salute:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

You could watch your favorite scenes. At least one to see how great the game did that part.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Oh shyt, had no idea such stuff was on youtube, might have to check it out indeed :ohhh:

Thx for that info :salute:
If you think TLOU is great just watch GOD of War 4 and God of War Ragnarok -

By far one of the best game stories - you do the same thing - just type in the title and walkthrough and it will come.up - I think GOW 4 is like 13hrs ( its worth it ) and GOWRagnatok.is like 20 or 30 Hrs (again also.worth it ) its actually o e of the times the sequel is better than the original

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
My girl just finished up a rewatch....she is in love with Joel, copped a tshirt and everything...season 2 is gonna be a mess in my household :lolbron: