'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
the show is praised by people that have played the game and have watched the show ...even people who dont like video games like this show- it consistently increases its audience every week...

but somehow dudes think they have a well rounded take and call it "mid" and the writers hacks ....

they dislike the show find it boring but watch all the episodes ( some times week after week ) til the end of the season.....

if you look up attention whore right next to the word is their picture....

You sound hurt that some of us weren't sucking it off lol.

*To me* it was a decent series, but nothing groundbreaking, nor something that had me ever waiting on the edge of my seat or eagerly looking forward to the next week's episode. It was simply something to watch on a sunday evening.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
You sound hurt that some of us weren't sucking it off lol.

*To me* it was a decent series, but nothing groundbreaking, nor something that had me ever waiting on the edge of my seat or eagerly looking forward to the next week's episode. It was simply something to watch on a sunday evening.
Nah

Just at some.point over a 2weeks or 3 weeks if you not liking a show its stupid to be here 6 more weeks later still talking about how its not good

Sorry only some one either stupid or looking for attention would insist on week after week insisting on watching show that they knew 3 eps in you didn't like

You don't see whats so great about it - thats fine but no need to talk as if somehow everyone else wants you to like it or that its just hype becuase clearly the facts ( ie the numbers of people who like the show and think its good) disagreement with your assessment

I ain't never liked a episode of Seinfeld ever - so I can't tell you shyt about that show despite its being a really popular show ...

You'll never see me in. Seinfeld thread to post over and over to people how much i don't like it or that the humor in the show is lame .

we know you don't like it- or don't think much of it- so no need to see or hear from you again unless you're a masochist and get off on watching shyt you don't like .

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here are the facts from the show:

1. The fireflies kidnapped, drugged and were going to murder Ellie.
2. Joel never believed in the cure since episode 2.
3. Joel believed the fireflies lack the infrastructure to protect a based long enough to actually create and distribute a cure.
4. Ellie is a child with PTSD with her survivors guilt being manipulated into a savior complex.

These are facts. Any speculation about what Ellie would have wanted Joel to do is bullshyt because it doesn't change the fact that the fireflies planned to murder her no matter what. There is no telling whether they would have been able to create a cure if they got the chance to murder her but the odds of success were too slim to justify their actions.

Joel never thought Ellie should be forced to have the weight of the world on her shoulders and even more so once he got attached. We see that in the way he reacted to her having to shoot that guy in Kansas City and him wanting to back out of the mission in the last episode. Telling her the truth puts that weight back on her only much worse and she would have hated him for it even if she wasn't willing to die for a cure. That may have been a selfish choice but it gives her a chance to relax and live without the burden of trying to save the world.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

No need to worry brehs & brehettes

tlou-last.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Oh so homemade pipe bombs and spiked bags are unrealistic but riding a horse from Jackson hole Wyoming to Fort Collins in the middle of winter is? The dude from community turning a town into Fort Knox is believable but Joel making rudimentary weapons and inserting a few more actions scenes IN AN ACTION HORROR SHOW is unrealistic :heh: I need an episode of Mr. poopy butthole face playing Mortal Kombat in the mall. How exciting.
You wanted a TV adaption based on a video game to borrow more elements from said video game?

marcus-camby-nba.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Doggie you’re wasting your time. These dudes have convinced themselves this show is the best thing since sliced bread. There’s no way this could have been better to them. They claim Joel can’t do video game shyt bc he’s old, but he John Wicked an entire hospital full of armed mercenaries and went Solid Snake a few times before that. They’re all over the place.
Makeshift weapons are video game shyt, but waking up hours from an improperly administered penicillin shot? 👌

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I might be nitpicking here but if Marlene got to Seattle first, why didn’t she just take ellie herself :patrice:

I’m aware there’s probably a detail I’ve missed somewhere

She got shot remember.

And the original goal wasn’t for Joel to take Ellie to Seattle it was to take her to the Fireflies waiting outside of the QZ. They were all killed so Tess begged Joel to take her to Utah.

I could be mistaken but they would've got there sooner if Joel wasn’t also looking for Tommy

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Show as a whole was rushed as fukk. People who played the game can tell you easily it could have been spread across 2-3 seasons easily.
:gucci:

TLOU1 across 2-3 seasons would have to be stuffed with filler. The pacing was near perfect on this one. I think one more episode would've been nice.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:gucci:

TLOU1 across 2-3 seasons would have to be stuffed with filler. The pacing was near perfect on this one. I think one more episode would've been nice.
11 or 12 episodes would have got them in the sweet spot. Hell 10 episodes would have been a big help

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really hope they don’t cast that diesel ass star wars bytch

let her star in a biopic about a female bodybuilder or some shyt