'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Why that woman look like the mother from the Home Alone movies?

Teaser is FIRE though
Yeah, it’s her. She’ll always be known as the terrible mother from Home Alone, no matter what other roles she lands or how popular Schitt’s Creek has gotten, lol.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
GULjQ-QW0AASE5g

Well, well, well :mjgrin:
I guess breh is playing Isacc (can't remember his name)
Great actor

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
7 episodes :beli: why do I feel this got David Zaslav bytch ass all over this
No question they are gonna try to stretch this series out as long as possible. But as both Mazin and Druckmann have said, the amount of material from the 2nd game -from what happens in the game, to what's implied, to what is partially known thanks to the different stories that can be found while exploring/playing- does have more than enough to warrant 2 seasons instead of 1.

I've never felt The Last Of Us is a plot driven series (neither the games nor the TV show) so I'm curious at how the world building that will come in the 2nd season is received.

I also feel some people are waaay too obsessed with plot when it comes to TV shows. Some stuff is more character driven and people can like that or not, but it doesn't make a show inherently bad just because it focuses on other stuff instead of plot advancement.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Why was that ugly ass girl with the underdeveloped looking face casted lol? What is Hollywood's sudden fascination with ugly motherfukkers? Think I'm done with this show after 3 episodes.

Not worth the hype so far and the filler, award-baiting 3rd episode that did absolutely nothing to push forward the plot was ridiculous.

Last edited: