'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This shyt is weird as a gamer. Seeing people at my office and online freak out about this show when I've seen and played the game nearly 10 years ago. :dead:

Then I see the show, and they had barely any zombies, rush the plot, and tell an inferior version of that story that's nearly a decade old. :why:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
images

Hbo should cast this chick from mandalorian, to play a certain somebody next season

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
One game detail I'm mad they left out is Marlene on the tape recorders explaining that Ellie wasn't the first one they had that was immune and they had tried to use for a cure and it hadn't worked before.
That’s false people misread that recording. It said that they experimented on other infected. But nobody with Ellie’s condition.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NEVER PLAYED THE GAME BEFORE
BUT IT WAS SO PREDICTABLE THAT
THEY WOULD HAVE TO KILL HER
TO CREATE THE CURE WHEN THEY MADE IT TO THEIR FINAL DESTINATION.

1ST TWO & LAST 2 EPS WERE COOL
EVERYTHING ELSE WAS FILLER.

:devil:
:evil:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Am I the only one okay with not seeing more clickers? Nearly every single time clickers showed up on the show someone got bit. They're far more dangerous in the TV version than the game or the trash ass ones from Walking Dead.

If Joel and Ellie had to face even 5 clickers at once they would've almost certainly died unlike the game.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Am I the only one okay with not seeing more clickers? Nearly every single time clickers showed up on the show someone got bit. They're far more dangerous in the TV version than the game or the trash ass ones from Walking Dead.

If Joel and Ellie had to face even 5 clickers at once they would've almost certainly died unlike the game.
I'm indifferent to it..

I do expect more though... There's a few scenes from part 2 that could be wild.. and I'm sure they add on shyt that wasn't in the game

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So....shes shooting her shot to no avail. But, nobody to my knowledge has been cast yet so she still got a chance

She has no chance if they won’t let her audition. That means they probably already have the role cast or they have a shortlist of actresses they want to audition and they’ll choose from that poole

Superstar
Daps
images

Hbo should cast this chick from mandalorian, to play a certain somebody next season

:blessed:
Nahfukkallat we need a petition on change.org for Elliot Paige to juice up on roids. I demand more hater tears for next season, I crave them!

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Episode 3 was a filler story that needed to be way shorter.

I’m surprised they changed so much of the original story.

It’s like they’re taking away all of the cool things that were in the game.

If anyone likes this show, you need to play the game because it tells the story perfectly.

Maybe that’s why they changed so much shyt and have barely any action in it.

They tryna make people buy the remake.

:jbhmm: :jbhmm:

shonuff

All Star
Daps

Yeh I'm cool with it - the fa t that they can only deal with only one or two at a time makes it very real that a hoarde of Infected is not some shyt you ever want to encounter.

People keep going on about how there needs to be more action but truth be told how much action can there be with a 50 year old dude and a 14 year old girl out on the apocalypse? There's no time outs or lemme rests -

Then killing even people is a tiring thing ...killing infected...one infected in a room wore Joel out

People have been too spoiled seeing characters one shot -ing adversaries in stories .and if the threat is supposed to be deadly then killing infected like stomping on roaches won't be a threat