'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yep, goes by Elliot now. Even incorporated into S3 of Umbrella academy(Started off the show as a chick named Vanya). shyt was dumb storywise :francis:
2dfb47ee12a98e157bc62ef8e5b61f8a.png
I haven't seen Elliot Page smile once since this happened.

I hope they're doing alright :francis:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So I just started the show and it’s pretty good so far, except it not being #ActionGang.

I can’t see how they could make this show with so little action.

I get that it’s not a game, but it’s a fukkin horror, they need way more action.

I gotta say they made Tess more like a grandma in this show. In the game she was a fukkin thug shootin people up.

I can’t believe they made her go out like that. She went out like a g in the game.

And the actress for Ellie has some mighty big shoes to fill. No offense towards her at all, but Ashley Johnson did Ellie so well it ain’t even funny. I don’t think anyone had a chance tbh.

When I heard the lines that they said from the game, they all felt flat.

Joel is cool.

I’m bout to be on episode 3 and I heard it was wild

:dame::dame:

Can I skip it?

Last edited:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Im about to start watching this now that the season is over. Never played the game so idk what im in for

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
dudes are complaining about spoilers but no one is talking about anything in the future eps of this season - everyone is pretty much staying with the episode that aired - people may talk about the next game but this isn't a show thats sticking to the game narrative and even then people are staying real basic

If you havnt watched the episode that recently aired then you shouldn't be here if you're worried about spoilers...
this thread was awful from a spoiler perspective if you’ve never played the games. lol at least 3 plot points have been casually exposed for me and it’s just like, why? stopped even coming in at a certain point besides live posting.