'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yep, goes by Elliot now. Even incorporated into S3 of Umbrella academy(Started off the show as a chick named Vanya). shyt was dumb storywise :francis:
2dfb47ee12a98e157bc62ef8e5b61f8a.png
Damn

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Page took legal action against LOU for taking her likeness, I believe. They aren’t on good terms.

Bella will be fine. If they don’t use them again the shyt will basically be a completely different show.
Right. nikkas asking for recast gotta be mostly gaming nikkas that dont fukk with TV shows like that anyway. TV nikkas know recasts fukk shyt up.
I still remember how they were forced to recast Spartacus, them final season moments dont hit the same w/o seeing Andy :francis:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Right. nikkas asking for recast gotta be mostly gaming nikkas that dont fukk with TV shows like that anyway.
I still remember how they were forced to recast Spartacus, them final season moments dont hit the same w/o seeing Andy :francis:
Oh, for sure. The dudes demanding a recast will hate no matter what. I don’t think anyone is taking that opinion seriously outside of Internet forums. In real life the people I know who played the games love the show, and think Bella is spot on :manny:

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Oh, for sure. The dudes demanding a recast will hate no matter what. I don’t think anyone is taking that opinion seriously outside of Internet forums. In real life the people I know who played the games love the show, and think Bella is spot on :manny:
"Spot on" is a stretch

But i digress.. just my opinion 🫠

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Yep, goes by Elliot now. Even incorporated into S3 of Umbrella academy(Started off the show as a chick named Vanya). shyt was dumb storywise :francis:
2dfb47ee12a98e157bc62ef8e5b61f8a.png
They made page a lesbian season 2.. they had it planned for a while… I wish page was in last of us but I guess that’ll never happen for two reasons lol

Superstar
Daps

I think the only person that could have pulled it off better is the girl, now a grown ass woman, who voiced Ellie. Bella did a perfect job, even though she’s didn’t have to be spot on.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They made page a lesbian season 2.. they had it planned for a while… I wish page was in last of us but I guess that’ll never happen for two reasons lol
But that change was obviously made because the stuff the actor going through. And being a lesbian doesnt lead to the character wanting to transition :manny: