'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
To the people badmouthing joel, yall giving the fireflies way too much credit...

These scientists/doctors live in a would with no school/colleges around in decades, work with equipment and tools way past their prime, and their only form of communication of people outside their groups are with ham radios

In episode 1 that scientist on the talk show went into great detail on how fukked the world would be if cordyceps could infect humans. And in episode 2, that asain fungus expert examined the infected corpse..she didnt even consider searching for a cure, she wanted her government to nuke her whole damn city. And she probably know more about that fungus than all the fireflies combined.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
conceited-face.gif
YEAH HE DID NOTHING WRONG THEY WAS GON BUTCHER BABY GIRL !!!!

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm with Joel.

These muthafukkas today with Internet would be sus extracting/harvesting anything from Ellie. No way would her sacrifice even result in TRIALS before anything could be solidified and mass produced before they got got by SOMETHING.

The game changed. It's like John Connor at the end of 3: they aren't meant to stop anything... just survive it.
Joel is kinda right in a sense tho

theres absolutely no guarantee that the surgery would work and even if it did theres isnt a guarantee you can fix the world thats already broken.

If Ellie HAS to be a sacrifice then it shows humanity (the USA) kinda sucks at healthcare and immunizations

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having watched the final episode I got some thoughts on the season as a whole.

I think outside of the one white resistance lady everyone killed their parts(even her like I think she was directed to play the part that way).

I did feel there was a lack of infected. I don't know if it tilted my enjoyment of the show that much though because realistically there is really only a few times you can have them on screen without it eventually fukking up the writing/quality of the show. Every time they showed them it made it seem like they were instant death/a problem to deal with. If you keep showing them than your going to have to keep coming up with ways for the main characters to survive those interactions which could lead to ridiculous levels of plot armor.

Lastly I actually wish there was more deviation from the source material. Most of the things they added were high quality. It kind of makes me torn because on one end I really fukks with the 2nd ones story much more than the 1st so I would hate for them to switch things up to try and avoid the hate train. At the same time from an entertainment perspective I would be much more engaged if I didn't know what was coming. There was a bit too many like for like exact scenes from the game in this one. With adaptations based on books its interesting regardless of how similar because so much of reading is with the imagination. With the game its different because it felt more like I've seen this exact scene play out before because we did.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
YaBoyRoshi summed up my thoughts on this series and finale perfectly. Commentary starts at 20:15.