'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
JOEL DID NOTHING WRONG :damn:
conceited-face.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The Walking mid ain't had a legit perfect season in its entire run but the people who want zombie action and memes can't get enough of it. Those types of fans will absolutely hate this type of show because it dramatizes the material its based on instead of sensationalizing everything
There's a reason this show will be up for emmy's and the shows like The walking mid can't nominated for anything but costume or set design

Joel vs Rick
Can you describe Rick's character in season 1 the way you can describe Joel?
What are their character arcs?

See that's the difference season 1 of TLOU is an actual story with character work and not a vehicle for nonsense
Damn :wow: riddled with facts and truth. The haters are going to be furious with this

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I thought about that too, but I don't think it makes geographical sense. I thought Ellie's birthplace was somewhere on the east coast while the house that Ellie/Dina lived on was out on the west coast. I could be wrong though.
I don’t think it’s the actual place for story purposes. Just an Easter egg.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that’s how it would sound when my parents got off the phone with my teacher back in the day:sadcam:

I’m laughing but you brought up some harsh memories…I remember as an adult I spent the night at my folks’ house…same house I grew up in…anyway I was half asleep when I heard my pops come up the stairs and open up the hallway closet where he kept his clothes…the belts rattled when he open it and for a split second, I felt that fear when I knew I’d get beat for some dumb ass shyt they could’ve just talked to me about lol smh

Last edited: