'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had doubts about this girl being cast but she acted so good this first season.

I didn’t read on what the future holds for this series but I hope they keep the pace. If this was the Walking Dead, it would have been a whole season on that pedo preacher. :scust:

I like that it is moving fairly quickly. Not every show needs to be 7 years

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm glad we finally saw the gawdess ashley johnson, and im glad this is over even for being a good show. Bella grew on me, but the show as a whole wasn't amazing, episode 8 was the best in my opinion.....Left Behind was a waste too.
I bet season 2 ramps up the fukkery tho. I have hopes that it will be a better season

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad we finally saw the gawdess ashley johnson, and im glad this is over even for being a good show. Bella grew on me, but the show as a whole wasn't amazing, episode 8 was the best in my opinion.....Left Behind was a waste too.
I bet season 2 ramps up the fukkery tho. I have hopes that it will be a better season
Nah I thought it was good.
Maybe a lot of people wanted more action and zombies. Or I guess they’re called Clickers.

But the character development was fantastic. The acting was fantastic. I’m not sure many people appreciate that part of it.

But I’m the kind of person that couldn’t really give a shyt about action in movies. My brain turns off at that stuff. I like things that move the story along.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This is a bad decision.

House of the Dragon did a great job of casting different actors for characters aging and it did not break immersion at all.

This show should do the same thing.

Bella is 19. She looks young but they can have her look more her age in Season 2. It's not a big deal. The time jump from the first game to the 2nd game is 5 years.

What I look forward to in Season 2 is seeing more how life in Jackson is. The flashbacks will definitely be a big part of the season. They have a lot to work with.

I definitely think they'll need a Season 3.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
this

its def not the greatest show ive watched this year but it def feels like we only hit the tip of the iceberg this season

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Joel’s decision can be looked at as selfish. But one thing that can legitimize his choice that wasn’t in the show is that there were others like Ellie who went through the same procedure and died with no cure found.

He said that in the show but it was made to seem like a lie to "protect" Ellie. I never played the game so that kind of changes my interpretation of Joel's choice if its fact.