'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Finale was dope and so was the show

It's been so long since i played that throughout i found myself completely unsure what was about to happen until it actually happened and then i was like ohhhh i remember this shyt. The burning restaurant from last ep was a perfect example. And the giraffe in this ep (when Ellie was losing her damn mind prior to).

They were pretty efficient with how they moved through the first game; kinda surprised.. but granted certain game encounters wouldn't work as well without coming across video-gamey lol

Next season will be fun (or infuriating for some, i guess). The episode count will be interesting... since a loooot of shyt happens story-wise.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
People are saying this is
Abby
:ohhh:

HD3YqCT.gif

Ponytail. Same winter hat. Face purposely hidden.... :ehh:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Craig Mazin confirmed The Last of Us HBO Season 2 will be different from The Last of Us Part 2: "It will be different just as this season was different [from the first game]," he continued. "Sometimes it will be different radically, and sometimes it will be [barely] different at all. But it's going to be different and it will be its own thing. It won't be exactly like the game. It will be the show that Neil and I want to make. But we are making it with Bella."

I personally don’t want them to change much, if anything at all.

Change some things sure.. but it can't be too radically different. The themes and the set pieces :wow:

They've earned my trust on this tho.. so I'll believe in their vision.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
But if you have to kill the only immune people to do it. It's an ethical NO. You know how you save humanity... You don't kill the immune at any cost.
Ethics and scientific advancement usually do not go hand in hand. Just saying. You’d be horrified to learn how we know most of what we know about the human body and medicine. I see your point but I also have to acknowledge that’s the world we live in

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question, how long do you think this series can go? I never played the game, but read the plot. It sounds like this is a 3 season series. Would you agree?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Serious question, how long do you think this series can go? I never played the game, but read the plot. It sounds like this is a 3 season series. Would you agree?
season 1 was the first game in totality

season 2 would have to be the second game but i dont see that going past 2 seasons tbh

i still havent played the second game, but the first one pretty damn long tbh and it kinda feels like HBO compressed it

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think it would be really, really easy to turn TLOU Pt. II into multiple seasons. if they want to. doing so would also give them more time to crank out Pt. III (neil said the game would stay ahead of the show).

not sure if they wanna go that route though.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
So far its confirmed to be at least 3.

And then you know the game will get a PART III, so it could be 4-5 seasons.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
For the nikkas still talking bout she need to be recasted

This is a bad decision.

House of the Dragon did a great job of casting different actors for characters aging and it did not break immersion at all.

This show should do the same thing.