'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
For the nikkas still talking bout she need to be recasted
"The only way we would ever, ever consider re-casting Bella is if she said, 'I don't want to work with you guys anymore,'" he added. "And even then, we're not sure we would grant her that. We might still force her to come back to season 2."

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm with Joel.

These muthafukkas today with Internet would be sus extracting/harvesting anything from Ellie. No way would her sacrifice even result in TRIALS before anything could be solidified and mass produced before they got got by SOMETHING.

The game changed. It's like John Connor at the end of 3: they aren't meant to stop anything... just survive it.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Y’all talking about a vaccine wouldve been useless tripping. @ThaBronxBully said it best, vaccines ensure humanity can come back from the brink, not just fade. Plus a bite or inhaling spores (which are absent in this universe) wouldn’t be a death sentence anymore.
But if you have to kill the only immune people to do it. It's an ethical NO. You know how you save humanity... You don't kill the immune at any cost.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Infected in the show pretty much are a death sentence. I can see why they weren't as prevelant.

Honestly, when you actually play the game you're not getting through most of the levels without dying unless you're on story mode or play alot.

Also how many shiv and shotgun then run to close a door behind you fights could they put in before it turns into just another zombie joint?

It prolly costs too much in the end tho :mjlol:

Season 2 and 3 is gonna be more action if it's based on the 2nd game so we'll see.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
In the last podcast episode, Ashley Johnson (actress who played Ellie in the game), said to Neil Druckmann ... It would be cool that, if in the game, you incorporate that all infected are connected, and they can find you by stepping on them bit into gameplay. Neil was like "oh yeah I'd love to play that"

TLOU 3 confirmed. With that feature in it. In gameplay :wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
giphy.webp
save this energy for someone that gives a fukk

crying when I didn't even reveal anything
thats why yo shyt got deleted bytch nikka:pacspit:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Infected in the show pretty much are a death sentence. I can see why they weren't as prevelant.

Honestly, when you actually play the game you're not getting through most of the levels without dying unless you're on story mode or play alot.

Also how many shiv and shotgun then run to close a door behind you fights could they put in before it turns into just another zombie joint?

It prolly costs too much in the end tho :mjlol:

Season 2 and 3 is gonna be more action if it's based on the 2nd game so we'll see.
True.

I played both games on hard/survivor mode and off rip it's either going to take you an hour to get past each encounter if you play like a p*ssy, or you're going to get wrecked a lot :mjlol:

Granted, once you git gud you basically become John Wick + Daredevil + McGuyver... which made for fantastic gameplay (which was the point), but nothing you'd realistically expect a 55 year old to be capable of over and over again.