'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How have people avoided not knowing major plot points of The Last of Us Part 2?

I'm aware of what the red wedding is and I've never seen past the first season of Game of Thrones. Some stuff just causes such a fuss that it's almost unavoidable and TLOU Part 2 is one of those things.
GoT was "water cooler" shyt, zeitgeist shyt. TLoU was only popular in gaming circles. I avoided TLoU2 spoilers til I came to this thread :francis:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand how people think the finale was rushed it was almost scene for scene the final spring chapter minus the bloaters in the tunnel which is the most end game boss video game-y part of the entire game

agreed. I always thought the David content might make up about one and a half episodes, with the hospital arc making up the back end of the finale. because once they get to Utah, there isn’t a whole lot of story left to tell (probably why they added the stuff with Ellie’s mom). I appreciate that they didn’t drag it out tho.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Why is there so much reverence for Joel in this show?

Marlene: I prayed that I was never indebted to you and now I owe you. :whoa:

fukk all that. Peel this nikka’s cap so he doesn’t fukk up your objective. Why she even lowered her gun at the end instead of pooping him when she had the drop on him… I’ll never know

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All the "REEEE LGBTQ Agenda!" aside, while what Joel did was horrible and selfish, Episode 3 was foreshadowing on solidifying even more why what Joel did [for him] was justified.

The way Bill describes how caring for and protecting Frank gave him a purpose, it's the same for Joel. After Sarah, Joel had nothing to live for, and tried to kill himself, because he couldn't bear being alone. Then he found Tess, but after she died, Joel was back to not having anyone he cared about. Ellie was the only thing that gave Joel motivation to keep surviving.

If Joel wasn't the main character, he would generally be considered a bad person,

which is why he deserves what he's gonna get in season 2 :mjgrin:
It wasnt about him being alone. He wanted to kill himself because he was grieving his daughter. And while he lost Tess, that wasn’t something that changed who he was. He wasn’t suicidal. He was and always is, at his base, a survivor. Ellie made him want to be more than a survivor.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How much yall wanna bet that the complaints next season are “too much infected, its like walking dead now :unimpressed:

stupid gamers don't seem to get that the show should strive to not be like the walking dead
Literally ruined itself by making the zombies useless and making all the drama around how edgy they could make the humans

season 2 if more focus is put on the infected will fall off tremendously