'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
All the "REEEE LGBTQ Agenda!" aside, while what Joel did was horrible and selfish, Episode 3 was foreshadowing on solidifying even more why what Joel did [for him] was justified.

The way Bill describes how caring for and protecting Frank gave him a purpose, it's the same for Joel. After Sarah, Joel had nothing to live for, and tried to kill himself, because he couldn't bear being alone. Then he found Tess, but after she died, Joel was back to not having anyone he cared about. Ellie was the only thing that gave Joel motivation to keep surviving.

If Joel wasn't the main character, he would generally be considered a bad person,

which is why he deserves what he's gonna get in season 2 :mjgrin:

Daps
61f.gif

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How have people avoided not knowing major plot points of The Last of Us Part 2?

I'm aware of what the red wedding is and I've never seen past the first season of Game of Thrones. Some stuff just causes such a fuss that it's almost unavoidable and TLOU Part 2 is one of those things.

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
How have people avoided not knowing major plot points of The Last of Us Part 2?

I'm aware of what the red wedding is and I've never seen past the first season of Game of Thrones. Some stuff just causes such a fuss that it's almost unavoidable and TLOU Part 2 is one of those things.
It’s a video game breh

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ellie helps bring Joel back to humanity. She gives him a purpose. He gives her her life back. She's now able to touch other people's lives. Joel said it, his daughter woulda liked her cuz she's funny. And people need that in the desolate world they live in. So, in a way, Joel did save humanity that day. :sas1:

if skip bayless watched the last of us, this is EXACTLY what he would have said at the end.:russ: