'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ya you def a cac.
Oh now I’m a cac now :dead: good lord for someone calling others mad you really seem to be the one who’s upset that your merit chasing bytch ass ain’t it with them dog shyt takes :umad:
Plus I thought U was done replying to me? Go kick rocks if ya really done ya pompous fukknuts :lolbron:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Call it like I see it. Shows not that good and you mad as hell about it. And you’re a cac. :manny::pachaha:
Too bad I’m not a cac for your shytty argument. Show is pretty damn good and again too bad it is for you or maybe not cuz it fuels ya crying all over the thread with your dog shyt takes.
Pompous fukknuts you’re in shambles ya merit ain’t shyt and ya opinion ain’t worth nothing either :umad: cry more

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Oh and another point. What is the point of Joel & Ellie's mission if the infected are basically non-existent?

The entire reason why they are even together is that Ellie is "the cure" that can potentially end the apocalypse. What do they need a cure for lol?

Joel & Ellie should just go back Tommy's commune in Wyoming and chill :pachaha:

I know what happens at the end of the first game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh and another point. What is the point of Joel & Ellie's mission if the infected are basically non-existent?

The entire reason why they are even together is that Ellie is "the cure" that can potentially end the apocalypse. What do they need a cure for lol?

Joel & Ellie should just go back Tommy's commune in Wyoming and chill :pachaha:

I know what happens at the end of the first game

We can’t see covid, why did we even need a vaccine? :what:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Its not irrelevant, just because something isn’t in your face 24/7 doesn’t mean its not a threat. We’ve seen enough of why cordyceps is a threat, we just spent an entire episode with a character that got snuffed out by an infected bite.
Episode 7 was a flashback episode and the solo infected only became a threat at the very end of the episode. Also, Riley could have easily killed that infected if she aimed for the head (which she should have been taught to do by the Fireflies).

They introduced the concept of the cordyceps having a hivemind in episode 2 and that has been completely absent from the show since. What was the point of introducing that concept then? It's useless.

Season 2 is probably going to feature even less infected so, this is pretty much all for nothing. Great show but it is what it is :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Episode 7 was a flashback episode and the solo infected only became a threat at the very end of the episode. Also, Riley could have easily killed that infected if she aimed for the head (which she should have been taught to do by the Fireflies).

They introduced the concept of the cordyceps having a hivemind in episode 2 and that has been completely absent from the show since. What was the point of introducing that concept then? It's useless.

Season 2 is probably going to feature even less infected so, this is pretty much all for nothing. Great show but it is what it is :manny:

Theres large chunks of the game that dont have infected either, like Pittsburgh. The infected have always been set dressing in Last of Us, even the cure for the virus isn’t really the focal point of the show, the relationship and dynamic between joel and ellie is.

Theres no major plot points or story beats that actively involve infected in either game

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Theres large chunks of the game that dont have infected either, like Pittsburgh. The infected have always been set dressing in Last of Us, even the cure for the virus isn’t really the focal point of the show, the relationship and dynamic between joel and ellie is.

Theres no major plot points or story beats that actively involve infected in either game
Their relationship only exists because she's "the cure". Joel wouldn't give a sh!t about Ellie otherwise.

Anyways, like I've said a million times, I like the show. They still could have included a little bit more infected. That's a completely reasonable statement.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I fukks with the last of us, but all the Breaking Bad comparison in terms of writing is starting to get a little outrageous.

This series doesn't come close to it in terms of writing and compelling drama.

They’re not even the same type of series to have the same type of writing

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I just started watching and ima be honest, I could do without the gay shyt, like was it really necessary for the story to see that shyt