'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Are u not liking the show due to the nature of the game being better? What is it that gots u saying this isn't a good show?
I like the show. I just feel like there’s a few things I would’ve added if I was making the decisions to make it more true to the source material. One of those being more infected, and a more survival horror vibe to it. nikkas spazzed bc I wasn’t dikkriding this shyt. Play the game breh, action aside the story itself flows much better, makes you care about these characters in a way the show can’t

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I like the show. I just feel like there’s a few things I would’ve added if I was making the decisions to make it more true to the source material. One of those being more infected, and a more survival horror vibe to it. nikkas spazzed bc I wasn’t dikkriding this shyt. Play the game breh, action aside the story itself flows much better, makes you care about these characters in a way the show can’t

So u like to have more infected involved. I never played the game but I'm sure there's more action with the infected than the show because is a video game. Maybe the show runners didn't wanna make it a full on monster vibes and focused on the more humane of things and human interactions/story part of things. The walking dead did this and try to force us to like unlikable characters. So far TLOU hasn't done that and every character has been good.

I keep reading they are already spilling into part 2 of the game with some of these story lines. Did they make this a mini series or a series with multiple seasons?

Cant play the game until the 28th unfortunately...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
don't worry
after episode 9 we're having an episode 3 poll to see where the file room stands on that episode :lolbron:

Episode 3 didn’t really bother me. I just fast forward through any graphic stuff i’m not trying to see and that was really only one scene.

As an episode it was VERY well acted.

Episode 7 felt like 70% filler though.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm on episode 5.. good show, you can see that big budget in every episode. Even tho I fast forwarded through all the gay sh*t episode 3 was really good. One of the best episodes so far. I know this show is a hit but so far for me its not upper echelon. I have TLOU but I only played about one-third of it as I need to go back and replay and finish it completely. Hate to bring up The Walking Dead, and you can sh*t on it all you want to, but the thing about that show was that the stakes were always high asf, like extremely high. When they finally found some shelter, food, and a place to lay their head it really really meant something so much that even the audience was like :wow::mjcry::whew:When they found shelter. And their heads stayed on a swivel 24/7/365 on the lookout for walkers too.

I know its going by the game and the plot of the girl being the cure but it was just so odd and out of place when Joel and Ellie came up on the gay dudes crib and just bounced right out of it like they did. Like ya'll not going to kick back for a week or so and cook up some steaks and rest up:gucci:. Rick and company would've set up shop with those nice houses and electric fence surrounding it :noah: Joel then got their truck and immediately lost it to some bullshyt just like that. Wasn't even pissed or mad asf that he lost it either. I know its not the plot but that truck should've lasted for the rest of the season. I'm liking this show but like I said nothing they come across is at a premium or high stakes enough. But like I said I'm only at episode five so maybe things change coming up

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
giphy.gif

Them Fireflies aint gon see it coming

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Season finale :blessed:
So I just realized that succession doesn’t start next week but the week after
:dahell: Wtf am I supposed to do next sunday HBO?!?!!!

Fight with nikkas about how there wasn’t enough ‘zombies’ in the finale and how they need to hire a hotter actress for ellie next season

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Oh nah I’ma stay out this thread till next season.
I’ma let them wild the fukk out to their hearts content since they are so miserable :lolbron:
I know they gotta be :blessed: this 9 weeks of them being forced to watch this mid ass CW level drivel is finally over :troll:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
How isn't this understood by now...They've already established that every encounter with infected leads to being killed or getting bit aka being killed.

If Joel & Ellie start facing infected every week in hordes, it lessens the impact of how they've already established them.