'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This hyperbole is why people don’t take the criticism seriously.

Equating a rated r character drama to a lifetime movie becuase you don’t get to see enough cgi and costumed zombies eating people is retarded
That’s your opinion. My analysis of the show has merit. It is what it is. Either agree or don’t doesn’t really change anything

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That’s your opinion. My analysis of the show has merit. It is what it is. Either agree or don’t doesn’t really change anything
nikka you said lifetime movie
Your analysis has as much merit as a fukking midget with no hoops thinking he can dunk a basketball because he knows how to gather a ball and take the two steps after a dribble.

Lifetime movie
IM fukkING HOWLING
:bryan:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
nikka you said lifetime movie
Your analysis has as much merit as a fukking midget with no hoops thinking he can dunk a basketball because he knows how to gather a ball and take the two steps after a dribble.

Lifetime movie
IM fukkING HOWLING
:bryan:
You’re stuck on a obvious comedic exaggeration :pachaha:

Like I said over and over it’s a decent show, I don’t think it’s as good as y’all making it out to be. Especially if it’s supposed to be taking cues from a game filled with zombies. No real threats while they walk around screaming through cities shooting guns :mindblown:

Edit: y’all got it. I’ll stop giving opinions you guys don’t like lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Like I said over and over it’s a decent show, I don’t think it’s as good as y’all making it out to be. Especially if it’s supposed to be taking cues from a game filled with zombies. No real threats while they walk around screaming through cities shooting guns :mindblown:

This conversation is essentially….

Person #1: ‘Damn, this show is really good! HBO with another amazing show :banderas:

You (and others): “its actually not as good as you think it is, let me tell you why :troll:(for 9 weeks)”

Its fine to say you aren’t enjoying it as much as other people cause you expected more action or infected, its another to tell people over and over that they are gassing the show and trying to give reasons why they shouldn’t like it.

You’re not gonna change how someone feels about the show because its not doing what you want. No one is telling you you have to love the show, but yall seem to take offense to other people thinking its great. Makes no sense

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

You said lifetime that’s wild and then you claim your analysis has merit? Don’t try to hide yo hands now talmin bout issa joke :gucci:
What kind of cracked fukknuts pompous shyt is you on :dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You do know that "the narrative" is controlled by the show makers, right?

If they wanted to interweave more infected into the story, they could have.

Also, I've already said that I like the show and that it's one of the best video game adaptions ever. It's still not above criticism/critique.
So deflection instead of answering the question.
alright-carry-on.gif

No one said the show was above criticism. There have been valid criticisms leveled at the show like pacing, more backstory on KC or w/e.
"It's not above criticism" is yall go to line when yall can't properly defend w/e yall complaining about. shyt is disgusting :scust:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You said lifetime that’s wild and then you claim your analysis has merit? Don’t try to hide yo hands now talmin bout issa joke :gucci:
What kind of cracked fukknuts pompous shyt is you on :dead:
Your remedial ass thought I was being literal, that’s on you :ufdup:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This conversation is essentially….

Person #1: ‘Damn, this show is really good! HBO with another amazing show :banderas:

You (and others): “its actually not as good as you think it is, let me tell you why :troll:(for 9 weeks)”

Its fine to say you aren’t enjoying it as much as other people cause you expected more action or infected, its another to tell people over and over that they are gassing the show and trying to give reasons why they shouldn’t like it.

You’re not gonna change how someone feels about the show because its not doing what you want. No one is telling you you have to love the show, but yall seem to take offense to other people thinking its great. Makes no sense
When did I try and change anyone opinion? I made one comment and y’all quoted me :mjtf:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nah you tryna backtrack you pompus fukknuts gtfo with ya dog shyt takes :umad: they are ass and deserve no merit. Its going to be hilarious seeing you show ya ass more for Season 2 :lolbron:
Be remedial and not understand similes and exaggeration brehs