'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I never played the game. Most people in here were hype of the show because of the game. I'm the opposite. I'm hyped about playing the game because of the show so obviously the show writers and producers are doing something right. I dunno how anyone can say the show isn't great but then again we live in an era where nikkas think lil Uzi is a good rapper so :manny:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So deflection instead of answering the question.
alright-carry-on.gif

No one said the show was above criticism. There have been valid criticisms leveled at the show like pacing, more backstory on KC or w/e.
"It's not above criticism" is yall go to line when yall can't properly defend w/e yall complaining about. shyt is disgusting :scust:
What are you talking about? What deflection? The creators/producers could have included more infected into the "narrative". That's literally the answer and literally what I said.

What's hard to comprehend?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
keep throwing rocks and hide because you’re afraid to stand on your words ya pompous fukknuts :lolbron:
But keep crying bout the show Season 2 is going to make you ascend to higher levels of dog shyt takes :umad:
Damn you mad as hell :mjlol:

Enjoy the show breh

It’s a dude in here that never even played the game asking why people don’t like the show. Y’all are trippin off different opinions like hoes. It’s ok to like the show. I gave my opinion and you don’t agree. That’s ok

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Now, this is a deflection lol.

Anyways, I like the show and I'm cool with the fact that they wanted to focus on the drama aspect.

With that said, they still could have included a little bit more infected. That's a fair statement :manny:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Damn you mad as hell :mjlol:

Enjoy the show breh

It’s a dude in here that never even played the game asking why people don’t like the show. Y’all are trippin off different opinions like hoes. It’s ok to like the show. I gave my opinion and you don’t agree. That’s ok
Me mad? I’m not the one here giving dog shyt takes then claiming that it has merit :dead:
I’m enjoying the show and loving it. It seems yall just enjoy just bytching and moaning like Livia Soprano :mjlol:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Me mad? I’m not the one here giving dog shyt takes then claiming that it has merit :dead:
I’m enjoying the show and loving it. It seems yall just enjoy just bytching and moaning like Livia Soprano :mjlol:
You are seething I don’t like the show as much as you. It’s ok, I ain’t mad it bro. Keep circle jerking in here about this groundbreaking depiction of Joel and Ellie

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You are seething I don’t like the show as much as you. It’s ok, I ain’t mad it you bro. Keep circle jerking in here about this groundbreaking depiction of Joel and Ellie
Seething? I’m laughing at you :umad:
You’re crying all over the thread then ya do a crazy ass dog shyt take and then want to say it has merit. you are a pompous fukknuts :mjlol: the fukking gall.
I can’t wait to see your crying with season 2 and your more horrible than the last dog shyt takes :wow:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Seething? I’m laughing at you :umad:
You’re crying all over the thread do a crazy ass dog shyt take and then want to say itnhas merit again you are a pompus fukknuts :mjlol:
I can’t wait to see your crying with season 2 and your more horrible than the last dog shyt takes :wow:
You bout to have a stroke calling me all kinds of weird ass insults (fukknuts :dwillhuh:)

Suck my dikk fakkit. You in your feeling heavy bc I said the show not that good. Be mad about it bytch. Not wasting any more time replying to you

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I just noticed that they have combat veteran sticker on their struck, i forget if its Tommy’s or Joels truck but it would mean one of them were in the military and killed people before most likely
It's Tommy, Joel described him as a "joiner" when he was talking about him to Ellie in the car, and said he enrolled in the military on a whim.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You bout to have a stroke calling me all kinds of weird ass insults (fukknuts :dwillhuh:)

Suck my dikk fakkit. You in your feeling heavy bc I said the show not that good. Be mad about it bytch. Not wasting any more time replying to you
Now I’m a fakkit? You got me confused with ya loved ones you sexually repressed pompus fukknuts sack of shyt or don’t project ya sick twisted fantasies on me :umad:
Dog shyt hot takes Wah wahh look at my takes They deserve merit ole bytch ass BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :russ: