'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How isn't this understood by now...They've already established that every encounter with infected leads to being killed or getting bit aka being killed.

If Joel & Ellie start facing infected every week in hordes, it lessens the impact of how they've already established them.
If they can face hundreds of infected in the game and survive by using the medicine/bandage wraps in their backpacks, they can do the same in the show. They can go anywhere they want to narrative wise. :troll:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
If they can face hundreds of infected in the game and survive by using the medicine/bandage wraps in their backpacks, they can do the same in the show. They can go anywhere they want to narrative wise. :troll:
This another fallacy. No one is expecting Joel to turn into Master Chief :why:

Even in the game fighting clickers face up is more than not going to get you killed. They could add some stealth scenes, or show something like when Will was in the building full of infected in I Am Legend. Showing more infected DOES NOT mean going full Doom Guy.

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
They introduced the concept of the cordyceps having a hivemind in episode 2 and that has been completely absent from the show since. What was the point of introducing that concept then? It's useless.
That's probably my only complaint about the show, that and the lack of infected in general

Theres large chunks of the game that dont have infected either, like Pittsburgh.
Hotel basement, Sewers, Neighborhood

Finale almost here though, no point in still arguing about this shyt:manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This another fallacy. No one is expecting Joel to turn into Master Chief :why:

Even in the game fighting clickers face up is more than not going to get you killed. They could add some stealth scenes, or show something like when Will was in the building full of infected in I Am Legend. Showing more infected DOES NOT mean going full Doom Guy.
They could add some stealth scenes,
They had the stealth scene in Episode 2, they failed and had to fight the clickers. Keep bytching though.
get-out.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's probably my only complaint about the show, that and the lack of infected in general

Hotel basement, Sewers, Neighborhood

Finale almost here though, no point in still arguing about this shyt:manny:

From the crash to the sewers is like an entire tv episode. By the time they get to town with the sniper its literally the 2nd part of the storyline in the tv show so its pretty much accurate

The only part cut with the sewers

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If you want to bury your head that’s cool, just wanted to reply to your comment so other posters can see that it’s a ridiculous assumption. Peace
This like your 2nd or 3rd time saying you done with the thread, but yet you still here bytching about the same thing.
dont-talk-about-it-better-show-me-that-youreal.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This like your 2nd or 3rd time saying you done with the thread, but yet you still here bytching about the same thing.
dont-talk-about-it-better-show-me-that-youreal.gif
Quote it nikka.

Nobody bytching either. Ironically you’re crying bc I quoted you. You dudes be on a DISCUSSION BOARD, then don’t want to DISCUSS shyt. Sign of low intelligence honestly

get-out.gif