'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you nikkas bytching please save yourself the trouble of the season 2 thread and let us enjoy this soon to be award winning, beautifully acted and shot series in peace :salute:

this thread is going to get UGLY if they’re gonna follow TLOU2 as closely as they did the first game…nikkas that were arguing about TLOU2 are gonna revisit the same exact bullshyt argument in this thread…it’s already started but is gonna get far worse

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I could see if this was at the beginning of the outbreak or a couple of years after the outbreak but since it’s been over 20 years I get why zombie attacks would not be an everyday occurrence. Civilization has figured them out for the most part. The only encounters should just be in dark abandoned buildings and not in the open like TWD herds.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
this thread is going to get UGLY if they’re gonna follow TLOU2 as closely as they did the first game…nikkas that were arguing about TLOU2 are gonna revisit the same exact bullshyt argument in this thread…it’s already started but is gonna get far worse
Its going to be hilarious seeing them cry again :russ:
They way people here unraveling with their dogshyt ass hot takes. Next season is going to be their Superbowl

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I thought they said they were doing the first game for the first season? There's no way based off the ep 9 trailer they're going to wrap up the whole thing in another hour..

Pacing probably fixing to be fugazi