'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
at this point their inclusion feels like an extended cameo:mjlol:
The infected are just in the background like:

can-i-come-in-now-tolkien-black.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The show definitely has a shocking lack of infected.
That bloater suit cost 500k. If aint no bloater in the last episode, they spent 500k for what..........2min? :ufdup: somebody stealing.
This cost $10M-$15M an episode? Pedro only 600k per ep. Havent been a bunch of zombies to say it went on that. :ufdup: somebody stealing.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I feel as though the aren't as many infected in the show because it's easier to write it that way. Would have been much more complicated to interweave them into the plot and keep everything flowing and engaging and compelling. As well as more costly.

The show still stands on his own well, but I feel like that's why.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The show definitely has a shocking lack of infected.
It would break the reality of the show to include them the way the show/game establishes.

It‘s easier to believe Walking Dead outrunning a horde of 20 slow zombies, but these fast infected jumping a group of 3 or 4 should be a wrap every time for someone in the group. There’s no save point or restart button if your health bar drops to zero.

The Bloater showed up in KC after they established the infected were underground for 15 years. Long enough for a few infected to grow that big. It wouldn’t make sense for them to be in a bunch of places where Fedra had been killing infected regularly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel as though the aren't as many infected in the show because it's easier to write it that way. Would have been much more complicated to interweave them into the plot and keep everything flowing and engaging and compelling. As well as more costly.

The show still stands on his own well, but I feel like that's why.

The comparisons to walking dead if they had more infected would be even more unbearable. The only reason the walking dead comparisons faded away is because they put the focus on the characters instead of the constant existential threats

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:unimpressed: This shyt coming off like a fan made project. The show just looks ridiculously cheap

Dude who played David cannot act for shyt. They added some lines to make him cartoonishly evil

This better not win any awards :mjlol:

Last edited: