'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Definitely a pedophile being a teacher around kids.
Probably was a pedo but never could act on it until the world essentially ended and he could manipulate his folks into listening and following him
It was way more nuanced than video game David who was just a sadistic pervert. This one made him sadistic manipulative and even grosser somehow
At least video game David helped you fight a blotter before still rest in piss tho

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been out of commission in this thread lately but I have been keeping up with the show. Just not on Sunday nights because my job.

But as for the last episode with David and everything, it's pretty much implied that the girl he was smacking around for speaking out over him was somebody he was probably molesting behind the scenes? Even the vibe with her mom was a little off.

The whole "daddy" thing was more like a lover in his mind. They played it very subtle but I peeped it.

:francis:
It was implied yes because thats exactly what likely happened
It’s why he smacks her but tries to be nice to Ellie because Ellie is a girl that isn’t like the rest of them who just lets him do whatever he wants because he read the Bible. He’s a sicko

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
It was implied yes because thats exactly what likely happened
It’s why he smacks her but tries to be nice to Ellie because Ellie is a girl that isn’t like the rest of them who just lets him do whatever he wants because he read the Bible. He’s a sicko
Right. Like Ellie was the feisty new thing that would resist and challenge him. Perhaps the prospect of there being resistance piqued his predatory instincts

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Its definitely gassed up way too much, especially on here. I mean 2 really good episodes if that so far. That's not enough to be goat tier.
Facts, but I’m just harder to please than the average consumer. I have no problem with the inclusion in the show before someone tries to take that angle.
The show definitely has a shocking lack of infected.
This is one of my main gripes.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Last ep moved quik but damn Joel let out his serial killer mode

Makes me wonder who would be worst to have coming after you? Joel or Liam Neeson from Taken or John Wick