'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
What's the point of taking Ellie to the Fireflies for a cure when the infected are an afterthought on this show? :francis:

No one is saying they should be mowing down hordes of them each week but there is no looming or background threat of them in this show.

But I've said it before and people got mad that they've eliminated most of the tension from the story until this current episode. :yeshrug:
A vaccine to prevent further outbreaks.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
just got through the dinner scene again, you can tell David is a sick ass dude cause his bowl was piled high as hell :huhldup:
Naw I thought that was venison, but I get what you are saying.
I thought it was more like he got a plate of meat while the others got some broth with vegetables some pieces of meat.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yeah. yall gotta relax with the spoilers.. and the hinting, foreshadowing etc.. whats even the fun in doing that. i played both games and its not even fun to read when you know there's people that are just trying to enjoy it as it comes.

some of yall definitely the dude in the theatre that giggles loudly before the sex scene starts cause u watched the bootleg already.

I feel you but this a :flabbynsick: reference

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Been out of commission in this thread lately but I have been keeping up with the show. Just not on Sunday nights because my job.

But as for the last episode with David and everything, it's pretty much implied that the girl he was smacking around for speaking out over him was somebody he was probably molesting behind the scenes? Even the vibe with her mom was a little off.

The whole "daddy" thing was more like a lover in his mind. They played it very subtle but I peeped it.

:francis:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I loved the latest episode so much, that I had to look up what the easter eggs meant,
This is a great one and there are no spoilers in this