'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Holy shyt. This restaurant set looks just like the game :damn:

FbxgDorX0AI9BlG

If you havent experienced this scene (from the remake) on a nice big OLED….:banderas:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He probably thought he was dead from the bite anyway, so he was probably like "Might as well take something before I go :manny:"*

Im assuming that lil shyt talking he was doing about "an infected person wouldnt fight this hard to live like you" was more to convince himself she wasnt infected than Ellie.
nah he said the fighting is the best part. he done that shyt before. he also said he had been violent before the world ended and he was a teacher.

the guy was hitting all the red flags. wolf playing shepard, teacher who likes kids inappropriately, manipulative con man. probably a serial rapist or offender of sorts in a prior life.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nah he said the fighting is the best part. he done that shyt before. he also said he had been violent before the world ended and he was a teacher.

the guy was hitting all the red flags. wolf playing shepard, teacher who likes kids inappropriately, manipulative con man. probably a serial rapist or offender of sorts in a prior life.

People that were already mentally off pre-outbreak thrive after the world goes to shyt so you know he did some sinister shyt as a teacher.

Jefferey Dahmer would have been in there like :eat::blessed:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The latest episode was the BEST episode yet.

Where is that one nikka that let his kids watch this show, but not the gay stuff. lol

Every fukken person on this show can ACT.

I wish that red headed guy stayed alive for a couple more episodes, he would have made a great villain.

So animals can't get infected??

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I mean, my post wasnt about David not being a pedo. It was about doing that shyt while the place is burning.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Another really well done episode. This was my favorite part of the game so I couldn't shake the "I've gone through this" feeling off like I was with all the other eps which hurt it because everything in this ep. is based on suspense and going :lupe: at what's about to happen next.

I'm curious as to how non-gamers receive it. It seemed to me they did a stellar job.
dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
If you don’t like spoilers, I suggest blocking all TLOU words with a spoiler blocker.

The game TLOU 2 leaked months before the actual game dropped and EVERYTHING was spoiled well in advance.

Spoilers will be out in the wild for season 2 as soon as sunday

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If you don’t like spoilers, I suggest blocking all TLOU words with a spoiler blocker.

The game TLOU 2 leaked months before the actual game dropped and EVERYTHING was spoiled well in advance.

Spoilers will be out in the wild for season 2 as soon as sunday
Spoilers for S2 already in this thread goin back 3-4 episodes ago :skip:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Great show. Especially the last two episodes.

Keeps getting better and that lil girl is killing it as Ellie

Yea, the pedo priest only wanted to keep Ellie bc he was a pedo. That ending scene simply brought it full circle to connect why he’d been so adamant in keeping her alive.

Hell, in a twisted way his goons may have been trying to do her a favor by ‘offing her, esp after she fell off the horse.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
yeah. yall gotta relax with the spoilers.. and the hinting, foreshadowing etc.. whats even the fun in doing that. i played both games and its not even fun to read when you know there's people that are just trying to enjoy it as it comes.

some of yall definitely the dude in the theatre that giggles loudly before the sex scene starts cause u watched the bootleg already.