'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
yeah. yall gotta relax with the spoilers.. and the hinting, foreshadowing etc.. whats even the fun in doing that. i played both games and its not even fun to read when you know there's people that are just trying to enjoy it as it comes.

some of yall definitely the dude in the theatre that giggles loudly before the sex scene starts cause u watched the bootleg already.
people do this?:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For all ya’ll who wanted Joel The Superhuman ya’ll GOT IT this episode lmao.

Ain’t no way two doses of Penicillin would have this dude up and kicking ass like Solid Snake from Metal Gear after taking a KNIFE WOUND to the gut.

Chances are he’d still be facing serious infection and severe weakness from lack of food and water and at his stated age 57 years old he’d need WEEKS to recover before he could get on a horse and travel to town to save Ellie.

Overall great episode though. Bella Ramsey just locked up her Emmy, Golden Globe and SAG awards for Best Actress in a drama series. NOBODY is fukking with her on the acting tip this year.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah. yall gotta relax with the spoilers.. and the hinting, foreshadowing etc.. whats even the fun in doing that. i played both games and its not even fun to read when you know there's people that are just trying to enjoy it as it comes.

some of yall definitely the dude in the theatre that giggles loudly before the sex scene starts cause u watched the bootleg already.

the spoilers took me completely out the thread…and I’ve played the games so I can’t even begin to imagine how much worse/annoying it is for those who are watching this completely blind

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Little Bella unleashed the flutes on pedobreh :wow:

chopchop-chopjeng.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Man... The time management for the next episode got me :damn: :what:

43 minutes season finale. Shortest episode of the season. Should be an hour and half.
According to Bella Ramsey, the finale is going to leave fans very “divisive.” :jbhmm:

Meaning they make take a whole different route with “Part 2” for season 2.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
According to Bella Ramsey, the finale is going to leave fans very “divisive.” :jbhmm:

Meaning they make take a whole different route with “Part 2” for season 2.
What could they really change in the last ep that could effect part 2 tho :patrice:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Very Game of Thrones-ish where brehs would either be doing that giggle shyt or pretending to do some dope predictions knowing full well what was about to happen.

After episode 1 "man Robb Stark is a true wolf head" *giggles* or "man you see how the sunlight reflected differently off Jon's sword versus Robb's, I don't know but I think Robb might be in trouble :jbhmm:"