'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
This show should not be for those who played the video game... This "left behind" ep I'm nit picking every single scene and comparing it to the game.... was waiting for Joel to get impaled by the steel wire but gotta settle for a broken bat.... By now ellie has killed several men but they still got her belt notched at 1....I'm being petty I know.... But I expect to see complete accuracy.... :troll:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:russell: "sHe bEeN kIlLiNg iT"

She's done well so far. Y'all acting like well and good is great and amazing. Left Behind was her time to shine with an Emmy level performance. Didnt get that. It was more of the same. Just well. My bar is higher than yours. Move around. :yeshrug:

You get it. That's what happens when somethings adapted from one medium to the next - it gets judged against the original.

Like when people say the book is better. Bozos in here can't stop dikkriding

You can criticize something and still like it

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Episode 7 is the weakest episode of the season but it was still good IMO. I had a feeling that Elle friend
would have an bad ending, getting killed by the infected in the mall
was fun seeing the two get into fukkery throughout the mall though :pachaha:

I thought the episode would be weak once I realized it was an Elle flashback episode, but the episode turned out better than I expected.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yo TV show Ellie is way more aggressive and violent than in the game. Her reaching for that knife when Riley woke her up, laughing after she stabbed the infected in the head and breaking all the glass after she got bit. From what I remember in the game she was a pretty sweet and normal girl. :mjcry:

To me it looks like they’re planting the seeds for Part 2.:picard:

They're doing that all over the place and it feels unnecessary. They should have pushed for a 10 episode 1st season instead of 9 so they could have had room to breathe

shonuff

All Star
Daps
might be a dumb question since i never played the game but are there any infected in the water?
not in this first part of the game (and thus the season) but in the part 2 of the game there is

And the water has to be underground or in a tunnel - there aren't any in the ocean or say in a lake