'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
She’s 19 in real life. The tricks of the trade for older kid actors who play younger is to dress them in oversized clothes, have them wear kiddie type looks, cast taller actors to work alongside them. Its pretty simple. To “age them up” you put them in form appropriate clothing, lose the hair tie and allow her hair to flow freely, a little makeup, and viola! She looks her age

It's exactly what they've done. Not on some :sitdown: shyt, but, to your point, Bella's jeans are way baggier than what they were in both games. And her shirts are oversized. Storm Reid was towering over her like Bane was towering over Dagget in The Dark Knight Rises. :dead:

in-charge-batman.gif

That wasn't the case in the game; they were way closer in size and frame.

To your point with the hair: it's pulled back and tied up like you said. But even in Last of Us 1, it wasn't like that. She had really prominent bangs shaded to one side.

the-last-of-us-show-vs-game-ellie-bella-ramsey2-1674851959.jpg

For me, that is actually the biggest departure for Ellie in the show, physically speaking. There was something off with Bella's Ellie, aside from the looks, and I couldn't figure out what it was till I went back and played Left Behind a few weeks ago. It's the hair. I feel like they should've adhered to the game's hairstyle. But you can't deny that she looks younger. Truth be told, I ain't like what they did with Tess' hair either. :hubie:

the-last-of-us-show-vs-game-tess-anna-torv-1674852226.jpg

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when are yall gonna be ready to address how this show ripped off Days Gone horde attributes for the infected here :sas2:
Even if they did not a knock. The only thing Days Gone did on an elite level was the hordes. Nothing wrong with being inspired by art as long as the entire body of work isn't a carbon copy.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm waiting on someone to explain to me how Ellie is going to portray being older in season 2. Bella Ramsey looks like a small child how the hell is she going to have a growth spurt and age up
Tom Cruise is 5'7. It hasn't him stopped from being a believable action star lol. Camera angles and tricks can do wonders. You guys acting like she 11 years old lol

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao she’s been killing it the whole season.

“See if she can give us Ellie” gtfo. 99% of people are in agreement that she has been giving a spot on performance as Ellie and if you’re not sold after 7 episodes then your judgement is too whack to give it any credence after two more.
The funny thing is besides the second to last episode Pedro is just saying lines in a basic monotone behavior and everybody think he killing it. Misogyny is real.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Y'all keep talking about ages and looks and whatnot when its clear they do not give two fukks about that going forward. Some things you gotta just let go of. Either you enjoying the show or you're not. Aint much else on at the moment so i get it. But you may as well see what else is on your watchlist if you're trying to hold them accountable to the videogame. :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
how was the scanner able to detect ellie infection but the dog who was trained to detect infection didnt?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how was the scanner able to detect ellie infection but the dog who was trained to detect infection didnt?

Hmmm let’s see - technology that actually tests your blood - likely at a microscopic level vs animal sense/nose on someone that’s been hiking. which one is more likely to be accurate/precise?

:jbhmm: