'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Cot damn this thread is literally cancer every week with the crazy ass dog food hot takes :deadrose:
Yall gon jump off the ledge when Season 2 drops :wow: and we gon be there to see it :mjlit:
GOAT SHOW HBO DROPPING HEAT :damn:

:mjlol: I actually like part 2 story. Thecoli non game players will be having a melt down.

Yall so lame in here can't take criticism when it's something you dikkride. This shyt mid so far compared to HBO's own catalogue

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I actually like part 2 story. Thecoli non game players will be having a melt down.

Yall so lame in here can't take criticism when it's something you dikkride. This shyt mid so far compared to HBO's own catalogue
I know when something is shyt or not. You throwing them dikk riding accusations. You projecting your personal issues on people because they don’t agree with your opinion you going straight for insults.

Your opinion is your opinion and it is dog shyt
:umad:
Men lie women lie numbers don’t:umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FqEbsZWXsAE3TDl

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I have a lot of issues with the show but Bella Ramsey isn't one of them. She's been great throughout and the star of the show.

Part 2 spoiler:

I don't expect them to but they SHOULD change Abby's appearance for the second season. They cannot have some Gina Carano type beast playing opposite of Bella when they are gonna have fight scenes. I don't wanna hear about "true to the source material" BS if they do after all the things they've already changed.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All caught up And I'd give this show a B-

druckmann and team really are feeling themselves too much. And all the dikkiriding doesn't help :hubie:

This isn't elite tier television
Agreed. The production level has been top tier. But so far the story feels flat imo. The only enjoyable thing about the show from a gamers perspective is Bellas performance. I can't think of any other performance that add to the lore or increases the adaption. Everybody else doing good but nothing noteworthy. The lack of violence and action scenes also hurts the show.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All caught up And I'd give this show a B-

druckmann and team really are feeling themselves too much. And all the dikkiriding doesn't help :hubie:

This isn't elite tier television
I thought it was just me. The past 2 episodes have been average at best. Now that they hype is gone it’s been a lot easier to see how dull the show is starting to get.