'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

Daps
I like it, but this isn’t must see tv for me. I’m still about a week behind. But I’m amazed at the amount of spoilers in here, compared to House Of Dragon. Y’all know people’s names, the creatures, the locations, and we couldn’t even talk about what we saw in the previews in HOTD.

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
how was the scanner able to detect ellie infection but the dog who was trained to detect infection didnt?

I’m assuming the scanner works on a more biological level, detecting the presence of triggering antibodies whilst the dogs go based on the presence of the virus itself

shonuff

All Star
Daps
how was the scanner able to detect ellie infection but the dog who was trained to detect infection didnt?
Well the scanners take an actual biological reading from you

The dog just smells for the presence of the fungus growing on you just like mold gives off a smell when its growing -

Ellies body doesn't allow the fungus to grow at all so while it may be in her bloodstream its not growing like it does with other infected ppl so no smell other than what she smells like

dudes are complaining about spoilers but no one is talking about anything in the future eps of this season - everyone is pretty much staying with the episode that aired - people may talk about the next game but this isn't a show thats sticking to the game narrative and even then people are staying real basic

If you havnt watched the episode that recently aired then you shouldn't be here if you're worried about spoilers...

But then again some.of the same people complaining how the show is mid and not really that good are also complaining about spoilers ...shyt is a little comical

If you don't like or aren't entertained by the show THIS far into it coming in to neg becuase you don't want to see people praising it just comes off as being a lot like a bytch who gets upset becuase other people are having a good time ....

Its real low key passive attention whoring week after week going on about how the show isn't that good ...but you in here to tell folk for the 10th time how its not that good ....

Clearly it must be that good .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I actaully took it as Joel being mad that Tommy basically has the life that Joel himself once had. Joel
Apparently at one time had a black wife, half-black daughter, and was an architect.

Tommy now has a black wife, about to have a half-black child, and the first thing we saw him doing this episode was BUILDING something.

Tommy went away and basically became Joel 2.0 while Joel was out roughing it with Tess.

I actually thought for a minute Joel was going to call him out on it when they were in the bar

:ohhh:

That's why you the GOAT of breakin shyt down. :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Someone need to hit the report button like:
171c3148-2568-4325-a5e2-0d7ee3751e75_text.gif

Also......discussing TLoU 2 in regular spoilers in this thread is some dirty ass shyt :mjlol:
:ufdup: at least mark it as part 2 spoilers so ppl dont open it thinking you talking about the show or part 1 game.
Keeping it a buck, TLoU 2 shouldnt be discussed at all in here, especially major story points. :manny:

Forreal, all these Part 2 Spoilers is ridiculous. Need to make another thread if cats wanna do that.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just asking a question and yall getting aggravated :mjlol: . It's not that serious

Just answering your questions, brehito. I know you Mexicans don’t be understanding what’s going on but just stay smiling through the shyt :mjgrin:

I don’t even know if this nikka Mexican I’m just fukking with him :mjlol: