'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Bella is wearing something that compresses her chest to make her look younger. I forgot what its called but she said it in an interview..

The height thing I'm not tripping on as long as she actually looks older

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: 904

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lmao she’s been killing it the whole season.

“See if she can give us Ellie” gtfo. 99% of people are in agreement that she has been giving a spot on performance as Ellie and if you’re not sold after 7 episodes then your judgement is too whack to give it any credence after two more.
:russell: "sHe bEeN kIlLiNg iT"

She's done well so far. Y'all acting like well and good is great and amazing. Left Behind was her time to shine with an Emmy level performance. Didnt get that. It was more of the same. Just well. My bar is higher than yours. Move around. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
giphy.gif

saul-gone-better-call-saul.gif

Exactly

Last Of Us is REALLY good but its not touching prime Game Of Thrones, let alone bonafide game changers like Atlanta

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm waiting on someone to explain to me how Ellie is going to portray being older in season 2. Bella Ramsey looks like a small child how the hell is she going to have a growth spurt and age up

She’s 19 in real life. The tricks of the trade for older kid actors who play younger is to dress them in oversized clothes, have them wear kiddie type looks, cast taller actors to work alongside them. Its pretty simple.

To “age them up” you put them in form appropriate clothing, lose the hair tie and allow her hair to flow freely, a little makeup, and viola! She looks her age