'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Heels? or just ignore the growth spurt. Only ppl that would have a problem with it would be ppl who played the game tbh :manny:

I mean time has to pass. I don't want to see :sitdown: Looking activity going on :hubie:

Also it's going to be laughable having her try to pull off some of the future storylines as she is now

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the game Ellie is older and taller. Yall need to Stop playing dumb in here

brother an adaptation will never be 1:1

they'll likely just make her look older with make-up/props like the other poster said, and call it a day. I don't think any well-adjusted individual will be sitting at home thinking: "Last of Us show Ellie didn't quite age or grow as tall as The Last of Us game Ellie. Let me go neg them on metacritic/imdb"

:hubie:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
brother an adaptation will never be 1:1

they'll likely just make her look older with make-up/props like the other poster said, and call it a day. I don't think any well-adjusted individual will be sitting at home thinking: "Last of Us show Ellie didn't quite age or grow as tall as The Last of Us game Ellie. Let me go neg them on metacritic/imdb"

:hubie:

Lmao I don't do all that online review shyt. I just come talk my shyt on here.

I like the show but the extreme dikkriding going on with it as if it's perfect pisses me off. Just like I like the games but people do way too much behind it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People gotta get over the age thing, they wasn’t gonna find another of age actress that could appear young enough to not have to be restricted working hours under sag laws and also find a girl that could naturally grow 2-3 inches in 1.5 years. You don’t cast actors hoping they have a growth spurt between seasons unless they’re like 12.

And finding another actress for ellie to show a 3 year age gap is equally stupid. they don’t gotta have ellie Rambo eating box in season 2

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now is when she can shine as an actress and give a good performance. All that slurping y’all were doing in prior episodes like she was doing any heavy lifting was fugazi. I’m about to watch this ep now and I’ll judge her off these next two episodes. See if she can give us Ellie.
Lmao she’s been killing it the whole season.

“See if she can give us Ellie” gtfo. 99% of people are in agreement that she has been giving a spot on performance as Ellie and if you’re not sold after 7 episodes then your judgement is too whack to give it any credence after two more.