'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Go to the Reddit sub and this is exactly what some of these people want, most people love the show, but I keep seeing this idiotic criticism that it doesn’t have enough clickers, like they don’t understand that the reason it has that every 5 minutes in the video game is because it’s a video game
That's typical
I notice certain fans of the games want a young sexy elie(not at all creepy) or Joel to be walking around like he's the terminator
Low hanging fruit logic. Thats not at all the criticism that the show is getting. That there's not enough action. Stop it. You dont see complaints about the acting because people aren't criticizing about the acting even if they are lukewarm about it. People are 100% complaining about the writing so aside from being disingenuous with your argument, you are discrediting yourself trying to be on a soapbox arguing things that few even mention. You think it's the best show, cool. Most will say it's good. Some will say great. Very few will say best and none that will are people that have demonstrated the ability to know any better. I hope you're being intentionally obtuse.

If you don't like the show you would be able to discredit or critique it from a technical standpoint but since competent people are involved you have no avenue to say bad acting, bad writing, or even bad adaption(no spirit, fidelity or connection to source material). My point is that you don't go into a show like breaking bad or sopranos say its bad and support that point by saying the violence and character focus is enough
You are going to be laughed at all the time with that level of media literacy

I mean dudes in here legit complaining about filler in a 9 episode season when the games story is wholesale padded by action gameplay content the fact that the TV show curbed that is to be commended. That is not good interesting TV on the GOAT level no matter how much you want to say otherwise

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm waiting on someone to explain to me how Ellie is going to portray being older in season 2. Bella Ramsey looks like a small child how the hell is she going to have a growth spurt and age up

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting on someone to explain to me how Ellie is going to portray being older in season 2. Bella Ramsey looks like a small child how the hell is she going to have a growth spurt and age up
actress is 19 and they aint even began filming season 2. she'll prolly be 21 by the time they film, and they can use makeup to age her face if she looks too young.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Andor breh?…..Andor??
Yea.....them speeches hit hard breh. It was also consistently good throughout too. It aint no pushover :manny:
They shout this like 2 years ago and they may be purposely making her look 14. :manny:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yea.....them speeches hit hard breh. It was also consistently good throughout too. It aint no pushover :manny:

They shout this like 2 years ago and they may be purposely making her look 14. :manny:

She's doing the press run NOW and still looks like a little kid. The miscast will create problems next season how will she miraculously age up and grow spurt?

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
actress is 19 and they aint even began filming season 2. she'll prolly be 21 by the time they film, and they can use makeup to age her face if she looks too young.

Look at the game Ellie is older and taller. Yall need to Stop playing dumb in here

shonuff

All Star
Daps
That's typical
I notice certain fans of the games want a young sexy elie(not at all creepy) or Joel to be walking around like he's the terminator

If you don't like the show you would be able to discredit or critique it from a technical standpoint but since competent people are involved you have no avenue to say bad acting, bad writing, or even bad adaption(no spirit, fidelity or connection to source material). My point is that you don't go into a show like breaking bad or sopranos say its bad and support that point by saying the violence and character focus is enough

I mean dudes in here legit complaining about filler in a 9 episode season when the games story is wholesale padded by action gameplay content the fact that the TV show curbed that is to be commended. That is not good interesting TV on the GOAT level no matter how much you want to say otherwise
Bro you can tell most ppl that are shytting in this show either are doing it becuase they want to be "different" or becuase it gets them some attention.

And the way you can tell is that they can't point to any place specifically in the shows narrative or production that makes it "not that good" .

Its something you can clearly see - people who watch the show and who enjoy it can point out specific instances or scenes that make the show good whereas the crabs that repeat watching ( a show they don't like or don't think is that good ) pretty much offer nothing up about why its not good or why they keep coming back week after week for a "weak" show ....

It really is amazing to see dudes acting as if they are so above it all and un impressed looking for daps when its 5 week in of this supposedly weak and boring show thats really not that good eventhough its been winning ratings and growing audience every week its been on .....

Becuase weak boring shows do that .....

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's doing the press run NOW and still looks like a little kid. The miscast will create problems next season how will she miraculously age up and grow spurt?
actress is 3 and a half inches shorter than Ellie was in Last of Us 2. calm down, they can give her lifts if its that important:skip:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Heels? or just ignore the growth spurt. Only ppl that would have a problem with it would be ppl who played the game tbh :manny:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's typical

You just said a bunch of nothing as it pertains to me because im very succinct about what I praise and critique about the show. I speak very much so from a technical aspect. Which I dont expect people to share nor admonish anyone who believes the opposite. You'd be hard pressed to even gather an overall opinion of mine on the show if you tried. Now I cant say that there aren't people complaining about lack of action. They are idiots but they are a minority. You spoke as if the opinion of that minority is the populous. Its not. Most people that give critiques of the show dont mention "there's not enough shootouts and zombies", so dont act like thats the case just to have an argument that no one is participating in.

Personally I dont care at all about the zombies/action because dystopian stories are never about the setting. Zombies Apocalypse action is simply the setting. TLOU is a character piece so I dont care if there wasn't a single zombie shot in it if the writing and performances are on point. So no, that wouldn't be interesting TV as you said. But I never even remotely insinuated such so I dont know why bothered to say it at all.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
actress is 3 and a half inches shorter than Ellie was in Last of Us 2. calm down, they can give her lifts if its that important:skip:

477DFDB800000578-0-image-a-44_1513835735580.jpg