'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for you brehs that haven’t played the games, truthfully. These dudes be in here dry spoiling like a muhfukka, and they KNOW they’re dropping spoilers. :picard:

What’s Kevin Harlan famous saying? “With no regard for human life!”

Pun intended.

GoT and this show have clearly demonstrated that it’s incredibly hard for people to keep some future knowledge to themselves. shyt, I never even knew it was that hard?!?! Dudes be itching to spoil shyt like Tyrone Biggums or something.

I wish you well in the wars to come. :wow:

no spoilers should 1000% mean NO spoilers including spoiler tags…granted I’ve been guilty of using spoiler tags in here in one or two instances

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for you brehs that haven’t played the games, truthfully. These dudes be in here dry spoiling like a muhfukka, and they KNOW they’re dropping spoilers. :picard:

What’s Kevin Harlan famous saying? “With no regard for human life!”

Pun intended.

GoT and this show have clearly demonstrated that it’s incredibly hard for people to keep some future knowledge to themselves. shyt, I never even knew it was that hard?!?! Dudes be itching to spoil shyt like Tyrone Biggums or something.

I wish you well in the wars to come. :wow:
I was one of these dudes back during season 1 of GoT then someone pointed out how annoying that shyt was and I cut it out. I don’t know how that seems so hard for some people. I’m going to have to play both games before season 2 drops.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I’m crying by calling the story trash?

shyt just seemed like some lgbtq political story they came up with make some sorts statement.
:umad:
You came in here with that sole purpose to cry yrs after the fact. Get some meds when season 2 starts for ya blood pressure :dead:
Men lie women lie numbers don’t so keep at it with ya small loud minority :mjlol:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It’s not a challenge at all. No one had issues or difficulties understanding Abby’s motivation. Where y’all keep coming up with this bullshyt?
:mjlol:

Regardless of what people think about what happened, EVERYONE FULLY UNDERSTOOD why it happened. There’s no more of that theme in 2 than it is in 1. It’s only difference is the protagonist falling victim to what amounts to himself in Part 2. Don’t romanticize a simple role reversal perspective into some think piece. Y’all starting to sound like those pretentious people at art galleries staring at a green circle.

this was my issue with the story in part 2. It was too pretentious, too preachy.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
As someone who lived in Colorado and been to Thermopolis and Yellowstone, them casually riding a horse in Wyoming winter from Jackson to Fort Collins is hilarious. :heh: It gets -20 windchill regularly and Joel got on a damn denim coat and no hat.

They’d freeze to death in 5 hours tops. :francis:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I never got how people think the creators wanted us to hate Joel or make Joel a bad person.

He's someone that did what he had so him and his could survive in a fukked up world.

We just saw an episode where Henry made a choice to give up (kill) someone he called a great man to save his little brother.

Does that make Henry a bad man? If TLOU 1 was about Henry and Sam trying to find somewhere safe and medicine and TLOU 2 started with Kathleen finding and killing Henry, that wouldn't be the writers saying Henry is a bad man, just that his decision to do whatever it took to save his brother had consequences.

fans are saying that because there is always a bias, an agenda and I feel that was apparent in part 2. I believe they felt they made a mistake in part 1. I do not believe the writers wanted you to like Joel by the end of Part 1 but fans still did. So they overcompensated for it in Part 2. And utterly destroyed him.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I thought it was gonna be scenic but all that patchy snow :francis:

I don’t like where the worlds headed Breh
That’s what the Great Plains looks like. A whole lotta nothing. Head up into the mountains and you get some pretty views but every thing else is desert.

One thing for sure there should’ve been more antelope and Bison running around with no people. Massive herds. Even now antelope are everywhere out there

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I didn't think the story was preachy at all. It presented the characters as they were and allowed you to draw your own conclusions. The story didn't portray anyone as 100% villainous or righteous, none of the main cast anyway. For me, the main takeaway wasn't that "revenge is bad." It was a story of cause and effect, how the cycle of violence can destroy everything around you. It was the most impactful story I've ever seen in a video game.

People are going to argue about Part 2 until the end of time. lol

Last edited: