'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 With 7 Episodes |

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actaully took it as Joel being mad that Tommy basically has the life that Joel himself once had. Joel
Apparently at one time had a black wife, half-black daughter, and was an architect.

Tommy now has a black wife, about to have a half-black child, and the first thing we saw him doing this episode was BUILDING something.

Tommy went away and basically became Joel 2.0 while Joel was out roughing it with Tess.

I actually thought for a minute Joel was going to call him out on it when they were in the bar
Man went on some long ass journey risking life thinking he was going to save his brother, only to see him in a nice ass community with plumbing, electricity, a bar, and close to raising pigs for bacon.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Man went on some long ass journey risking life thinking he was going to save his brother, only to see him in a nice ass community with plumbing, electricity, a bar, and close to raising pigs for bacon.
Then the only reason Im thinking something happened to you is because you didnt contact me because your girl said so :why:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Nah bro that was you, you were all up in that thread writing non sensical essays on a game you didn’t even play lol, you were trying your hardest to make everybody in the thread have the same opinion as you, but everyone in there had actually played it and was :camby:

:heh:

:childplease:

nah breh , again all I did was add my constructive criticism of the theme and plot of the game them other nikkaz was trolling
and at the end of the day - my major point was proven right
it’s not my fault that some got into their feelings about being wrong

:hubie:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Then the only reason Im thinking something happened to you is because you didnt contact me because your girl said so :why:
I would of been fcking sick. Like Breh at least let me know you good and going dark for a min. You ain’t even gotta tell me about the commune but let me know you good :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actaully took it as Joel being mad that Tommy basically has the life that Joel himself once had. Joel
Apparently at one time had a black wife, half-black daughter, and was an architect.

Tommy now has a black wife, about to have a half-black child, and the first thing we saw him doing this episode was BUILDING something.

Tommy went away and basically became Joel 2.0 while Joel was out roughing it with Tess.

I actually thought for a minute Joel was going to call him out on it when they were in the bar

They spoke aobut this in an interview when Part 1 came out and after episode one… Joel see’s himself as Tommy’s protector, he gets off on the fact that he’s big bro, and Tommy’s the fukk up that he has to ‘save’ constantly. It happened when he got the contracting job, when tommy got arrested, all the years after the infection. Etc

When Joel got to Wyoming he thought he was on a rescue mission, turns out Tommy doesn’t really need him after all which is a blow to his ego.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Joel was definitely a "compassionate conservative"
full
:pachaha:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
all I want to say is this show/game (Last of Us 1) has some of the most excellent writing and performances ever. :ahh:

Last of 2 I really don't understand how they crapped all over it like that.

I really don't believe the writers intended for players to like Joel. I think they made part 2 horribly awful on purpose in order to punish Joel and the players