The ills Of RedPill

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
My "redpill" advice: Your mama, grandmas, sisters, aunties and cousins are your best resources for knowledge on female behavior.

The bad and the good.

If you don't have good relationships with the women in your family, you're either in a shytty family or you're the problem. Seek God.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I don’t have a problem with redpill/manosphere.

On the Coli, everyday guys are mack daddies and 6 figs 6 certs men, but in real life shyt is much different.

Dudes are lonely AF and can’t get attention from the type of women they want and real life shyt like that.

I have no issue with a safe space for those type of men. Women have had these type of spaces and people pandering to them for years.

For generations men were told to suck that shyt up and get better but unlike the female counterparts, people are not going to give a man grace like they will a woman.

I don’t agree with some of the stuff I’ve heard over the years by some of those redpill content creators, but at least now some fellas have something that they can refer to especially when trying to navigate through a woman’s bullshyt.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
No it’s worse. Dudes are being radicalized to view women as the enemy and they believe any attractive woman has an onlyfans. Like these guys literally need to go outside and touch grass.
That's how they became the way they are in the first place. They had bad encounters and then go to the "redpill" spaces for answers. Even more so, encounter other people with similar experiences making introspection hard and making blaming other people easy. Why do that? Why not some introspection? Because introspection will tell them they followed all the rules that other people previously told them and when they put that into practice, but because people are not perfect robots, it doesn't work. The fact that people aren't perfect robots eludes some of them. It eludes them because no one was ever really honest with them in the first place and sold them a lie. It's not women they view as the enemy so much as it is people, dudes included, who sold them the ideas that did not work for them and continue to do so (or ignore their issues in the first place).

That said, the best way to fix a lot of this is for them to get out of this mindset of doing things or following rules to get some result that comes from someone else's cooperation. The cooperation (or submission) of someone else is never guaranteed so the best thing for someone to do is to be the best version of themselves and set themselves up for a decent outcome, wherever that may lay. Avoiding certain kinds of people helps in this, as well as avoiding the feeling of being taken advantage of, which is another thing they are trying to avoid and something non-redpill people never address, futhering redpill dudes' disdain for these people.:manny:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are all grifters. Buy self help books from Clinicians and Psychologists. The redpill is a cesspool of grifting, insecurity, projection, angst, and negativity

There is no successful marriage that involves a man who watches redpill content. None. Marriages and relationships fail because the couples dont value what matters

They dont even have the same values most of the time. Its physical attraction and forcing a connection. Thats it.

They are pimping yall
Redpill is more about attracting the opposite sex than anything else.
They are telling men how to get laid, not get married.
Some men need to be told what women find attractive and red pill is the only "community" willing to give that advice even if its politically incorrect.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Redpill is more about attracting the opposite sex than anything else.
They are telling men how to get laid, not get married.
Some men need to be told what women find attractive and red pill is the only "community" willing to give that advice even if its politically incorrect.
The advice will lead them nowhere

They'll be exactly like the women they bytch about at age 40

"Where are all the high quality women?
:to: "

Me: They were getting cuffed while you preyed on shallow, emotionally vulnerable women and fukked them with your redpill game. Took your angst out on thots instead of self-improvement and building your self-esteem organically
:unimpressed:

Redpill Incel: "Is it too late for me? How do I become a man that a woman would want to marry
:mjcry: "

Me: You should've just stayed true to yourself. The genuine women would've flocked to you. Now your only "options" are the washed up single mothers just like your Redpill heroes.
It's over
:francis:
@Big Boss

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
OP, I understand your sentiments but it is unfair to compare today's content creators to the content produced in the early 2010's

If you followed content Red Pill/MGTOW content creators back then you would know the focus was on family courts being lopsided, looks/money/status being underrated when it came to females mate selections (and them denying it), 80/20 rule, and how millennial/gen-z boys were being set up for failure. Now all of that is out in the open but The Red Pill is no longer about fixing that solution (and yes I know as time went on racist Mgtows and Red Pillers exposed themselves or went overboard with RP Rage, but my point still stands).

2017-2019 was somewhat of a legit Self-Improvement for Men era, AMS made that a hot line and Kevin Samuels made it a hot song. That was when he was still speaking mainly to men. Now, we just have a bunch of PUA's repacking courses on how to talk to women, alot of them under age 25. Guys like Fresh & Fit are more interested in diluting the original message to go mainstream and make money. No solution, because they know there will be no reconciliation between men and women over the next 10+ years.

A few weeks ago even Coach Greg Adams stopped doing his Blue Chip Mindset livestreams. Every Wednesday morning he would shift topics from women to Self-Improvement and Economics. Really sad because I saw him come up from just being a personal trainer in SoCal now spending 6-7 hours a day talking about modern women in the news.

Post-Pandemic Red Pill content creators are about highlighting womens bad behavior over everything. Kevin Samuels was the last person in the space that genuinely wanted to restore gender relations (while getting rich). After seeing whats happened to the Manosphere over the past 12 months I'm good.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I got a close friend that’s on this redpill bullshyt

Dude legits hates women now

He keep sending me YouTube links I told him that shyt is weird

He sending me Fox News links now

I’m watching him in real time go from red pill to damn near alt right

Dude bout to get blocked

You tube be fukking vulnerable nikkas minds up for real
rather nikkas hate women than get used by em :wow: he made the right decision
i remember a bytch got dikked down by me before she went on a date with a nikka who she never gave no p*ssy
he sent her the uber to my crib to go to the restaurant
cold world

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
A few years ago when I had no girls & was frustrated I started to get into the red pill/manosphere stuff but eventually stopped due to how corny it was. Fellas, just fix what you don't like about yourself & start talking to women.

MGTOW/red pill content is really just repackaged pimp game, but these corny, swaggerless white boys b*stardized it. Its endgame is homosexuality/alt-right fakkitry

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The advice will lead them nowhere

They'll be exactly like the women they bytch about at age 40

"Where are all the high quality women?
:to: "

Me: They were getting cuffed while you preyed on shallow, emotionally vulnerable women and fukked them with your redpill game. Took your angst out on thots instead of self-improvement and building your self-esteem organically
:unimpressed:

Redpill Incel: "Is it too late for me? How do I become a man that a woman would want to marry
:mjcry: "

Me: You should've just stayed true to yourself. The genuine women would've flocked to you. Now your only "options" are the washed up single mothers just like your Redpill heroes.
It's over
:francis:
@Big Boss
Staying true to yourself is vauge advice that leads men nowhere.
Some men needs specific advice to get females like get in shape, make above average income, etc.
@A Pimp Named Slickback I think you are one of the fortunate people to be naturally attractive to women, grow up with a good father figure, etc. because anyone who thinks "be true to yourself" is good advice probably won the genetic lottery.
You made fun of Steph is Cold for being 5'7, but at that height being "true to yourself" isn't enough to get a girlfriend.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Staying true to yourself is vauge advice that leads men nowhere.
Some men needs specific advice to get females like get in shape, make above average income, etc.
@A Pimp Named Slickback I think you are one of the fortunate people to be naturally attractive to women, grow up with a good father figure, etc. because anyone who thinks "be true to yourself" is good advice probably won the genetic lottery.
You made fun of Steph is Cold for being 5'7, but at that height being "true to yourself" isn't enough to get a girlfriend.
I was uglygang until this year. Single mother. I grinded for this

I've always been an empath. A great guy. Redpill makes genuine men who are kind turn into fake a$$holes. Its misguided. I almost became that watching StephIsCold

Now I get so much attention I friendzone women. I've gotten compliments ive never gotten in my life. And RedPill did  NOTHING to get me where I am now

Take it from someone who was in their shoes. They're pimping yall

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My "redpill" advice: Your mama, grandmas, sisters, aunties and cousins are your best resources for knowledge on female behavior.

The bad and the good.

If you don't have good relationships with the women in your family, you're either in a shytty family or you're the problem. Seek God.

relationships with the men and women breh.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how they became the way they are in the first place. They had bad encounters and then go to the "redpill" spaces for answers. Even more so, encounter other people with similar experiences making introspection hard and making blaming other people easy. Why do that? Why not some introspection? Because introspection will tell them they followed all the rules that other people previously told them and when they put that into practice, but because people are not perfect robots, it doesn't work. The fact that people aren't perfect robots eludes some of them. It eludes them because no one was ever really honest with them in the first place and sold them a lie. It's not women they view as the enemy so much as it is people, dudes included, who sold them the ideas that did not work for them and continue to do so (or ignore their issues in the first place).

That said, the best way to fix a lot of this is for them to get out of this mindset of doing things or following rules to get some result that comes from someone else's cooperation. The cooperation (or submission) of someone else is never guaranteed so the best thing for someone to do is to be the best version of themselves and set themselves up for a decent outcome, wherever that may lay. Avoiding certain kinds of people helps in this, as well as avoiding the feeling of being taken advantage of, which is another thing they are trying to avoid and something non-redpill people never address, futhering redpill dudes' disdain for these people.:manny:

The only way to fix it is to not be afraid of rejection.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was uglygang until this year. Single mother. I grinded for this

I've always been an empath. A great guy. Redpill makes genuine men who are kind turn into fake a$$holes. Its misguided. I almost became that watching StephIsCold

Now I get so much attention I friendzone women. I've gotten compliments ive never gotten in my life. And RedPill did  NOTHING to get me where I am now

Take it from someone who was in their shoes. They're pimping yall
you are not saying anything empirical as how you got women. "Be yourself" is not observable, copyable advice to getting girls.

Lets simplify this:

What is your height?

What is your weight?

What is your highest level of education?

What is the race of your girlfriend?